Computer problem

You owe us BIG TIME, MAN! BIG TIME! ... first born maybe?
Ummm... No, can't afford that. See, I want a family at some point, and preferably more than one kid... See, all the male enhancement products in the world wouldn't help a eunich...
laugh.gif

I will cut you a break... I am usually $115 per hour on site.. as this was only ON LINE.. It will cost you a cold beer at the next MnG
smile.gif

Now stay away from email you do not know the sender..

I have had no less than 5 systems this week and apparently there is a new worm running around and it is not pretty.. Lucky me these are boxes I set up in the last couple years and they all use remote "user folders" and all i have to do is re-image the drives and update the OS and Anti virus.. $95 each plus trip fees...
whistling.gif
paid for Fall bash anyway

I will cut you a break... I am usually $115 per hour on site.. as this was only ON LINE.. It will cost you a cold beer at the next MnG
smile.gif

Now stay away from email you do not know the sender..

I have had no less than 5 systems this week and apparently there is a new worm running around and it is not pretty.. Lucky me these are boxes I set up in the last couple years and they all use remote "user folders" and all i have to do is re-image the drives and update the OS and Anti virus.. $95 each plus trip fees...
whistling.gif
paid for Fall bash anyway
Next time I see ya, I'll buy ya a beer. As for e-mail, never open what I don't know anyway... And my hotmail is usually stuff I don't know, but my only non-spam account. lol

Ok, make it a Sam Adams then
smile.gif
Glad you are back to normal Ben... (well your PC anyway, you? not norml)

Back