Competition Accessories

Not sure, I work out of town & sometimes out of the country. I put in a call for the new screws, I was home for about 2 weeks after the call. Went back to work with no screws in hand. Maybe a few months total. But there policy states returns are excepted if in new condition. It does not say anything about time limits. Either way its in the mail as I write this so will see what happens comes mid next week.

It sounds like they are going to work with you. The reason the time frame is so important has to do with the amount of time they are allotted to send that helmet back themselves and how much time your CC company will be willing to help.

Sounds like things are heading the right direction if I were you I would stay flexible as a few months is a pretty long time.

:welcome: to the club! I bought a pipe from them off Ebay that had a defect. (head pipes didn't line up on a sportster.) It ended up costing me over $50 to get my money back from them. THEY SUCK!

Just got an email from Comp Acc they accepted the helmet and are exchanging it with the Arai I requested. Good thing to happen on Thanksgiving eve!

Sorry you had trouble with them, I order my Shoei helmets from them, just bought another rf-1100 for my wife, there helmet prices cannot be beat,.

I have no complaints about them, they are approximately 2 miles from my house and they have been great to me.

I know that doesnt help your situation any but they are usually ok. Ive got products on their shelves.

jd

you should have explained that the scratches in shipping is normal just like they told you. good for the goose ....

Sounds like it ended pretty well:cheerleader:

Yes everything is working out fine, my new helmet is on its way to me as I write this. In the end it was just a miss understanding. I have been talking to one of the owners Jamie he has been very helpfull. All around good guy that understood the situation.

Back