Come and get them if you want them.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
1st let me apologize to anyone who might want these but live to far away.

I am not shipping these

I have a set of Stock cans and Mid Pipes off my 2007, If you want them just come and get them at the house ( Wagoner ) or I can meet you in Tulsa at 12th & Sheridan. Look at the pic and you will see a dent in one of the Mid pipes, I beleive this will be on the backside and not in veiw once installed. Was like this when I got the bike.

I also have a stock exhaust system for a VTX 1300C it came off a 2007 so you might want to check and see if it will fit yours first, I beleive there are three chambers inside the VTX exhaust, 2 of these chambers have been drilled out for a Louder / Deeper sound.

==========================================================

000_3648.jpg

000_3650.jpg

000_3646.jpg

000_3651.jpg

Actually the dent in the one midpipe is factory, it for chain clearance on left hand side. My factory pipes when I removed them had the same dent.

:cheerleader:sweet, my right side is scratched up pretty good. i'll take um:thumbsup:. i'll have to wait til my uncle wakes up in the morning to see if i can arrange pickup. hes in Claremore but works in Tulsa.

pm sent.:thumbsup:

Actually the dent in the one midpipe is factory, it for chain clearance on left hand side. My factory pipes when I removed them had the same dent.

That explains that dent. I bought my Busa new and noticed the dent when i pulled the stockers out of storage after putting an aftermarket system on. Figured i did it when i packed em up.

:cheerleader:sweet, my right side is scratched up pretty good. i'll take um:thumbsup:. i'll have to wait til my uncle wakes up in the morning to see if i can arrange pickup. hes in Claremore but works in Tulsa.

pm sent.:thumbsup:

pm received and responded to.

Unless red1100cc decides he does not want them, consider them gone I will let you know if for some reason they become available again.

Back