Co2 shifter?

Thank you for all your help Dennis. I don't need the mode buttons. Awesome that'll save me $45. I looked at a ram mount today it's $25. You just replace the engine bolt with this one. I know he's closed until Monday so ill call him and get it ordered. I'd appreciate a copy of your wiring diagram

dude, bracket racing is GAY! wen a Toyota Prius can line up against a 7 second bike and win the race it aint RACING..... sorry. yea, thats wat racing is the FASTER bike.... u have like a 10 second bike with training wheels on it. lol ur such a tool....:whistle:

yea bracket racers r nothing compared 2 chat board racers ,seems like im corresponding with a spoiled little kid.
When I was racing idba almost all the top gas racers ran pro et why not its xtra $ they could try win.You keep referring 2 bracket race bikes as slow
1 the guys races with us has kosman roller with paul gast cylinder head 7g just 4 the head nos bike he dials 4.80 1/8th
if u cant win bracket races your just not very good.I wouldn't care if other lane was real slow I would crossover on him kill him on tree wait till 3/4 track+pass him then tell him wow that was close+hope he comes back with more$ next week:thumbsup:

Was sponsored by Pingle in a past life. He gave me an electric to try on the Funnybike. For fast, consistent shifts, an airshifter is the only way to go with big power. Still have the electric thing in the garage, under a work bench where I threw it when putting the M.R.E. back on. Later I went to a Wiesman Trans with an air cannon. That got me deep into the 6's.

yea bracket racers r nothing compared 2 chat board racers ,seems like im corresponding with a spoiled little kid.
When I was racing idba almost all the top gas racers ran pro et why not its xtra $ they could try win.You keep referring 2 bracket race bikes as slow
1 the guys races with us has kosman roller with paul gast cylinder head 7g just 4 the head nos bike he dials 4.80 1/8th
if u cant win bracket races your just not very good.I wouldn't care if other lane was real slow I would crossover on him kill him on tree wait till 3/4 track+pass him then tell him wow that was close+hope he comes back with more$ next week:thumbsup:
that made me LOL.....

****, that's a hard read. Punctuation helps. I'm not trying to be an ass but ****...me. Take your time responding dude.

I would agree that wheelie bars are not needed in order to be consistent though.

My.02

I been in $ every race its been 2 this year+won 3 track championships with that setup
no its not real fast 6.20 with my buddy that weighs 180lb riding it, but it is a deadly bracket race bike.
I have 34 years exp bracket racing, I think I will avoid debates on what part other guys should use don't care
I don't care if they want paint hello kitty there $ there bike.
I don't care what anybody thinks of my heap ether, I have fun it +im going paint bubble guppies on it.

14ob1wh.jpg

I been in $ every race its been 2 this year+won 3 track championships with that setup
no its not real fast 6.20 with my buddy that weighs 180lb riding it, but it is a deadly bracket race bike.
I have 34 years exp bracket racing, I think I will avoid debates on what part other guys should use don't care
I don't care if they want paint hello kitty there $ there bike.
I don't care what anybody thinks of my heap ether, I have fun it +im going paint bubble guppies on it.

Wait ... do you actually race the bike yourself? Or your buddy races it? Not trying to be a dicck but just curious.

I race it he just rode it 1 time went 6.20 he weighs mabe 170lbs im 310 I get 6.50,s
out of it.He did set the bike up hes built several dragbikes from ground up.
Do they run bikes @ Clarksville dragstrip?
+r u stationed Ft Cambell if so thanks 4 your service.

Thank you for your service!

Dynotune airshifter is all installed. Everything was working good. Pin valve on the bottle started leaking and my liquid filled gauge lost its liquid. Called dyno tune he replacing the bad parts. Awesome customer service. I've been a
Little busy with work and my wife and I just had our first baby! While all that was happening I had a buddy paint my air tech tail just got it back last night and I put in a smoked integrated tail light. I'll post up pics tomorrow after I get everything buttoned up.

Thank you for your service!

Dynotune airshifter is all installed. Everything was working good. Pin valve on the bottle started leaking and my liquid filled gauge lost its liquid. Called dyno tune he replacing the bad parts. Awesome customer service. I've been a
Little busy with work and my wife and I just had our first baby! While all that was happening I had a buddy paint my air tech tail just got it back last night and I put in a smoked integrated tail light. I'll post up pics tomorrow after I get everything buttoned up.

Congrats on the new baby.

Liquid filled gages don't seem to live on my bike. I have a cheap gages for high pressure and low pressure that have lived for years. Nothing lives mounted to a nitrous bottle down low, so I switched that to a digital gage with the readout on the triple tree.

Dynotune customer service is the best, and they have great prices too. They are great about setting you up with what you want, not just what is in the kit.

Back