Clutch or Trans. Problem

(Big Red @ Sep. 07 2007,19:46) Eliminate one problem at a time with the easy stuff  like  clutch adjustment and go from there--- methinks it is the blinker fluid. Before you start spending money have someone who knows what the fark they are doing and check it if you are unsure of your own abilities.
There is no "clutch" adjustment on a Busa
crazy.gif

(VABUSA1 @ Sep. 07 2007,04:16)
(GMbusa @ Sep. 07 2007,12:07) Vabusa1, i'm nearby up in Springfield,Va. Give me a ring. I'll be happy to look at or help you out with your Busa.

540-223-3785 Paul
right now the bike is at Champion Motorsports in Sterling getting the bodypanels replaced. They are supposed to check the clutch and trans out and give me a call.
Call me next time you need some work done to your bike. Body panels and clutch work is easy stuff. I can show you how it's done. After awhile you won't spend another dime at a dealership.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 08 2007,09:10)
(VABUSA1 @ Sep. 07 2007,04:16)
(GMbusa @ Sep. 07 2007,12:07) Vabusa1, i'm nearby up in Springfield,Va. Give me a ring. I'll be happy to look at or help you out with your Busa.

540-223-3785 Paul
right now the bike is at Champion Motorsports in Sterling getting the bodypanels replaced. They are supposed to check the clutch and trans out and give me a call.
Call me next time you need some work done to your bike. Body panels and clutch work is easy stuff. I can show you how it's done. After awhile you won't spend another dime at a dealership.
cool thanx
eek2.gif

Back