clock

millsy

Registered
just bought a 1999 bike , but have no user manual, could anyone tell me how you adjust the time on the clock ..its has 2 rubber bush buttons one for trip guage the other one doesnt work i was told it was just a blank but i dont think thats the case i think its for adjusting the clock can you get replacments ? thanks millsy

You have to push and hold the top button briefly to get it to flash and then continue pressing to set the time. When the time is correct push and hold.

thanks for your help.. will have to go buy new top button .. there must be some thing missing from behind it ...cus theres nothing there lol thanks for the welcome

beerchug.gif
.....and welcome we need to see pics.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
hopefully you won't be looking at buying the entire display assembly, post up pics
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

worthless.gif

I tried holding the top button on mine for 5,6 7 8 seconds and nothing happens!I think my clock is f---ed!Anyone else have this problem?
THanks in advance

I wonder if its broke . If so it should set itself back to 12 when the battery is disconnected . I know that sucks but if the button is broke you could do that at noon.

Back