Clear Alternatives

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Any of you west coast guys know what's goin on with Clear Alternatives?
5 weeks ago I orderd front smoked turn signals for my 08 Busa. After 2 weeks I called to see if they had been shipped, they hadn't, they would send me a new set. A week later the wrong ones show up. I called a week ago yesterday, they said they'de send more, again. I called yesterday and ask if they'de been sent and could I have a tracking number if so. Well like every phone call to them, I was on and off of hold and it takes about 10 minutes. The guy finally says he can't find any info and if I'de send him an email he would sort it out that evening and email the info. Well, still no email, and these folks are impossible to get on the phone.
I told them if they couldn't ship them it was fine, just to refund my money so I could buy them elsewhere. Still nothing. And my card was charged as soon as I placed the original order.
I'm pretty paitient and I know mistakes happen, but I'm begining to get frustrated with them. Anybody know what's up with them lately? Years ago they used to be really good to deal with.:banghead:

If you end up getting a refund and no signals, let me know I have a set of fronts and rears I'm looking to sell. I have them listed in Albany NY Craigslist.

Still no answer at Clear Alternatives, and now it says that the mailbox is full. The emails I have tried to send this week have came back postmaster error, as in the address is no longer valid. Did they go out of business? Any west coast or San Diego guys know what's going on with them?

Same experience I had with them...they sux.

They sent me the wrong rear lense and I never got a response from them. Luckily I had a friend that liked the smoked look and I traded him for a clear one I wanted.

I will never buy any of their stuff again.

Back