Alterative to Clear Alternatives?

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I use the integrated tail light/blinkers assembly from clear alternatives.

I got my first one about 4 months ago, and within a couple of days...half the LEDs went out.

They did respond well and sent me a new one real quick.

Well, yesterday I noticed a row of LEDs out again. They're only about 4 months old.

Guess I'll call em again and see what they say, but this is already getting old.

I really do not want to go with a complete undertail, did the airflap mod and like the stock clear tail light. But would like something with a little better quality.

Anybody know of anybody else making LEDs that fit into the stiock light assembly with integrated turn signals?

U just must be unlucky.. i ve had mine for over a year. i ride in the rain and all weather. and no problems yet.

(Justyntym @ Nov. 03 2006,09:43) I use the integrated tail light/blinkers assembly from clear alternatives.

I got my first one about 4 months ago, and within a couple of days...half the LEDs went out.

They did respond well and sent me a new one real quick.

Well, yesterday I noticed a row of LEDs out again. They're only about 4 months old.

Guess I'll call em again and see what they say, but this is already getting old.

I really do not want to go with a complete undertail, did the airflap mod and like the stock clear tail light. But would like something with a little better quality.

Anybody know of anybody else making LEDs that fit into the stiock light assembly with integrated turn signals?
Had mine for a year now too, and haven't had any problems...sounds like just a bad string of luck...

Back