Chrome rims part 2

Veloz

Registered
So i decide to buy a pair of chrome rims,i got them on Ebay,paid $ 835 with shippment.They come the rear one was bented,i retur it(the rear one)i called the guy who sold me and he wants to give a instrument cover fir the bented defected like a bonus,after look it at the rim i saw another lip bented closed to the first one.I called this man a few times,and he keep saying i did sent u a new rim,i have plenty of rims here and i can sent u another one,i am so f...mad,i can t tell you his name or the cia, because i wanna get my rim. I can t believe it!!! he has stuff on Ebay right now...thanks guys,sorry about my English...
guns.gif
race.gif

It would just be nice if he would check them before he sends them out but it sounds like he is going to work with you.

Welcome to the board

that sucks. I hope all works out for you. I was planning on getting a set but was wondering if the chrome would chip when swopping out the tires? Has anyone heard of this happening before. Hate to spend 1500 on a RC set and have the chrome chip off when I change the tires.

Back