chrome kanji decals

solarbarack

Donating Member
Registered
sorry guys the search feature has been out for a few days now and i'm getting my busa back from paint today. I will post pics when done but i'd like some opinions here as to the best place to get them. thanks.

WHIPKRAKR DECALS has some really great prices on busa decals. Jenny Lowe is her name, She can do up anything you can think up and super nice to go with it. Highly recommend, much cheaper than tapeworks.
http://www.extremebusa.com/extreme/forumdisplay.php?f=181
+1 about the price. I bought just the two large kanji decals from tape works and hit me for $90. I went on ebay and found a guy out of NJ selling the whole set chrome front to back and actually threw in 4 extra peices of which had one set of red chrome tail deacals all for $35. Tape Works got paint my bike prices on their decals full set speaking.

WHIPKRAKR DECALS has some really great prices on busa decals. Jenny Lowe is her name, She can do up anything you can think up and super nice to go with it. Highly recommend, much cheaper than tapeworks.
http://www.extremebusa.com/extreme/forumdisplay.php?f=181
+1 about the price. I bought just the two large kanji decals from tape works and hit me for $90.  I went on ebay and found a guy out of NJ selling the whole set chrome front to back and actually threw in 4 extra peices of which had one set of red chrome tail deacals all for $35.  Tape Works got paint my bike prices on their decals full set speaking.
with everything you get what you pay for most of the time i have done alot of research on the decals and it all depends on what you want also if you want a complete set or just certain pieces or whatever it is i have just asked others and they all pointed me to the same place and said they have never had a problem with the decals that they ordered

I'm just looking for the kanji's on the lower fairings. Just got my plastics about an hour ago not sure if I like them or not yet have to wait and see them on and in the sun. I wil post pics as soon as it's together.

Kennymac on here, or GlenTC on EBC, does make some very nice, high quality decals, chrome, light reflective, everything.

Whipkrakr also does some excellent work with high quality.

Either of them will beat the piss out of Tapeworks prices, and match the quality.

As mentioned, you get what you pay for... well usually. Most ppl continue overspending at tapeworks cause they didn't spend the time on finding alternate sources and just got what the other guy had.

GL.

Charlie

Back