christmas and

mrninja9

Banned
ok sorry just been in a mood tomorow is my bday no one to celebrate and i have to work in this wonderful crap called SNOW and freeze all day.
since i was a kid holidays was nothing but fighting arguements and what are gifts. So when i went in the military i never come home so it was ok i just worked and stayed to myself well all i hear at work is christmas music when i am in the office i cant stand it play something else i guess i am a scrooge just have ever really known what it is like to have a family that gave to bits about me. Oh and did i mention my ex wife left on christmas eve 3 years ago with my son

sorry just a little upset

If it makes you feel any better, I can't stand the christmas music either. The thing that really gets me is hearing pop stars that live contrary to the teachings of Jesus, singing "O Holy Night" or some other Jesus song.

I am not particularly fond of the holiday season as a general rule of thumb. This time of year bums me out too. But, I try to stay in a decent mood for my family because it means a lot to them. It just seems everything is about money and gifts. I just want to enjoy good times with my friends and family...so I understand your situation! I lost my step father on Christmas night due to a massive heart attack...so I DO know what it feels like to have the holiday blahs!

Try to keep your chin up man. After all, JESUS is the reason for the season!

I effin' hate Christmas. I used to have a coffee cup that said, "Bah Humshit." I need to get another one.

--Wag--

OK, a Christmas joke for you then:

Three men died on Christmas Eve and
were met by Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates.

In honor of this holy season Saint Peter said,
"You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter.
He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said.

"You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.
He shook them and said, "They're bells."

Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through
his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked,

"And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carol's."

And So The Christmas Season Begins.

yeah, the crtistmas season sucks for me too. I lost my grandfather to a stroke on christmas eve in 1998. before that, i was never too excited about it either. rather than the TRUE meaning of the holiday, all you hear is "buy buy buy" - it's depressing to me.

Happy Birthday mrninja9
birthday.gif

Happy B-day, man! Hope you feel better already.

--Wag--

The third man started searching desperately through
his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked,

"And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "These are Carol's."
a classic...
rofl.gif

Happy Birthday Chris. Nobody will have anything word-wise that will change your mood dramatically. Thats just life. You need a distraction brother. I say you get drunk at the office party have sex with the boss's wife in the supply room,punchout all the azzholes who have bugged you all year,throw up in the punchbowl
puke.gif
and then in January you can start out fresh...with a new job and everything.
winkold.gif

The holiday season can be a real bummer for lots of folks,try not to worry about it too much man,there's F.A. you can do about it.You can't control folks and they're desire to celebrate and play endless hours of holiday music...all you can do is control your reaction to the situation.

Call up a buddy or 2 and go get drunk.
beerchug.gif

RSD.

I like the way ya thin Rubb! The only dang problem is...I don't drink any more! May be a good reason to start again, huh?? LOL!!

happy birthday! I count my blessings that my kids are better off than I was as a kid (family togetherness wise) 2 divorces and a death of the second step dad by the age of 12 , I used to loathe the holidays too, until I got a family of my own. I hope the future brightens for you. oh yeah, Joan Jett's "little drummer boy" is pretty good, don't ya think?
beerchug.gif
holidays are almost over

Happy Birthday, and I pray that you have a Merry Christmas. Any way you can get away to somewhere warm for the holiday?

ahh thanks for the bday wishes but no still depressed my ex wife decided to mess with me on my bday so i ended up to drunk and puked all night so yeah not getting any better and dont see it getting better antime soon sorry once this is all over it will be a little better i guess

oh and no cant get away to where it is warmer

(make mental note to place coal under everyones pillow)

Life is what you make of it.

We all are in control of our own destinations. The sum of our lives are the culmination of every decision, great and small that we have made up until this point.

While allot of us can claim a sucky childhood (probably me also) WE have the the ability to change our lives and mold out lives based upon past experiences.

For me, My dad left my mom and I when I was a year old. My mom pretty much left me in the care of my grandmother while she did her thing.

I could go on and on but the point is, what I experienced in my child hood makes me know WHAT to try and do as a dad and what NOT to do as a dad. I think my child hood that I perceive as sucking, has probably made me a better father (I hope anyway).

My point? as I said. everyones life is what you make of it. if you want to be happy, try to appreciate the small things in life. If you want to be happy, look at people that seem to be happy and found out WHY they are happy.

But in all things be thankful. If you walk around being thankful for all the things you have and not focus on what you don't have, you will be a happier person, if a person walks around and only focus;s on what they don't have, then they will be miserable and in the pursuit of the things they desire and don't have they will often lose the things they currently have.

no i am thankful that i own the bike i have with no ones help i am independant and dont need anyone to help me i have one freind who is a brother 2 me and i can talk to my dogs are retarded but are my company on long cold nights

so tfox i understand what your saying i dont always look at the dark side i think that is why i am different i try to make others laugh at my stupidity it is always nice to see some one laugh at me i am just hear to make others feel better about themselves hahah

with that said

did you know i was over circumsized but least i got a big tongue
firedevil.gif

Back