Chp shot & killed just hrs ago

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Sad , and angry about this. No one should have to go to work and not make it back home...  :[  Keep an eye out for this murderer

From the Modesto Bee:

A California Highway Patrol officer was shot and killed Friday morning after he stopped a car on northbound Highway 99 near Salida, the CHP reported.
The shooting occurred about 4:40 a.m. just south of Hammett Road.

Authorities are looking for a 1990 dark green Nissan Maxima with a license plate of 5KWA335 that might be connected with the shooting, the CHP said.

Officials closed northbound Highway 99 at Kiernan Avenue while the CHP and Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department investigated the killing. The frontage road on the east side of the highway also was closed. Traffic was being rerouted through Salida.

The name of the slain officer was not released. A CHP official said he had been with the Stanislaus office about five years.

"The crime scene is locked down. We are looking for a suspect. The car is (registered) out of Stockton," said sheriff's Lt. Adam Christianson, commander of the Salida substation.

The officer is single, CHP officer Tom Killian said. His parents are divorced, and authorities have notified his mother, but have not yet told his father.

A press conference is set at 9 a.m. at the Salida Fire Station.

Killian struggled to talk about the shooting.

"It's hard, it's hard," Killian said. "He was a really great guy. He was very well-liked. This is a very difficult day."

For more information, see Saturday's Bee or check www.modbee.com.

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140195588 -->

that is sad
sad.gif

not to change the subject... but yesterday CNN Anderson Copper.. number one killer of highway police officers.. getting run over or hit by other cars while pulling someone over..
sad.gif

sad.gif

That is so sad, I hope they catch the coward that did this to the officer.

He currently is still on the loose and they are worried he'll kill more people. They are looking for that dark green 1990 Maxima. Keep an eye out if your in Central Calif.

Very sad. Hope they catch the person responsible and make him/her pay.:(

Trash, pure and simple the individual or individuals responsible for this are trash. The irony is once they are caught their mothers will be on tv screaming that their children would have never done this sort of thing. I say public executions for anyone who kills an officer of the law.

Looks like authorities are interviewing a suspect as I write this (according to the local paper.) The state has lost quite a few officers in the last year. I nearly lost a CHP friend when a car collided with his. He ended up losing his supervisor in that collision. Tragic, just tragic.

Scott Z.

post_12_96682_chp.jpg

Very tragic.

Supporrt your local cops.

--Wag--

Yes lets go ahead and fire this post up.. You know what gets my goat is alot of people say that sucks, thats sad ,this, that, and the other.  But man most of them are the ones that want to crucify  the cops saying they are too ruff they are beating people. They are out of line.. OK my feelings I am not a cop I do have some friends that are .. But if it was my way and you ran from the cops and put people or the cops lives in Jeoprady then you deserve to get ruffed up .. You think it is ruff here in america go to russia they dont care what you done over there if you broke the law they are going to beat your axx .. I am not saying give the cops free reign to beat on people or slap them around but i think if you are resisting arrest and running you deserve to get ruff housed..I say let all these people who want to bash cops and say they are out of line ride with a cop for a couple of months.. In the town I live in. last year a guy went to a cops house and attacked the cop in his own front yard slit his throat and the cop almost died .. Cop is fine now but the guy got off with assault.. The whole reason he said he attacked him was that the cop had arrested him on a domestic abuse case and the wife finally divorced him..Cops are the most over worked underpaid people out there and i think it sucks  .Politicians do nothing much but sit around and make rules we have to follow and give themselves raises. I say take some of there pay and give it to the cops .. I say cops depending on local should make a minimum  of 50,000 a year .. They for gods sake the ones protecting us and walking around on ice trying not to loose there job for some stupid infraction.. Sorry about the rant but this is one issue I feel strongly about and cant always get my feelings across right .. man im fired up now,,,
director.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140214672 -->

Yes lets go ahead and fire this post up.. You know what gets my goat is alot of people say that sucks, thats sad ,this, that, and the other.  But man most of them are the ones that want to crucify  the cops saying they are too ruff they are beating people. They are out of line.. OK my feelings I am not a cop I do have some friends that are .. But if it was my way and you ran from the cops and put people or the cops lives in Jeoprady then you deserve to get ruffed up .. You think it is ruff here in america go to russia they dont care what you done over there if you broke the law they are going to beat your axx .. I am not saying give the cops free reign to beat on people or slap them around but i think if you are resisting arrest and running you deserve to get ruff housed..I say let all these people who want to bash cops and say they are out of line ride with a cop for a couple of months.. In the town I live in. last year a guy went to a cops house and attacked the cop in his own front yard slit his throat and the cop almost died .. Cop is fine now but the guy got off with assault.. The whole reason he said he attacked him was that the cop had arrested him on a domestic abuse case and the wife finally divorced him..Cops are the most over worked underpaid people out there and i think it sucks  .Politicians do nothing much but sit around and make rules we have to follow and give themselves raises. I say take some of there pay and give it to the cops .. I say cops depending on local should make a minimum  of 50,000 a year .. They for gods sake the ones protecting us and walking around on ice trying not to loose there job for some stupid infraction.. Sorry about the rant but this is one issue I feel strongly about and cant always get my feelings across right .. man im fired up now,,,
director.gif
Your not talking about me! I said that it was fugged up and I MEANT it. I have never bitched about a ticket or a LEO, as a matter of fact I felt like shtie when the CHP let me off of the last one becuase Im a Marine. I do support the good guys and they are the good guys around here. I do have one caveat (sp) to that. We had an officer involved shooting down here two weeks ago that dosent look right on the video, but I will hold my judgment on that and let the feds work it out.

Back