Chicago Pics 9/20

(heavybusa @ Oct. 02 2006,10:50)
How did you get these two random people to hold out there legs like that? That is impressive.

Also, the shot taken with everyone toasting? Can you get me that girl's phone number?

ANKOMA: Wow.. Chicago, what a place!

Did you have time for the Sea Dog boat ride while you were at Navy Pier ?

Thanks for sharing the pictures. [/Quote]

Nope we didnt have much time play.

Shanling: How did you get these two random people to hold out there legs like that? That is impressive.

Also, the shot taken with everyone toasting? Can you get me that girl's phone number? [/Quote]

They were cardboard
laugh.gif
that is very random. I hadnt noticed it.

LoL, they were contractors for the consulting firm. I doubt I'll ever see them again. Maybe next time.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 02 2006,10:15)
The one in post number 14.

It would have been fun if you had more time. Maybe next time
wink.gif

Ohhh as for the one sportbike you saw - there are particular hangout places where you would see a lot more. I just know a couple - the BP pump near Sports Authority and near Division St. but I'm sure there are a lot more.

Ohhh and I absolutely love that Bentley Showroom. I have to always stop and drool
eek2.gif
over all those cars whenever I pass it. Glad you saw it.
beerchug.gif

ChiBusa I was steps away from you in the Marriot. Definetly next time.

The Bentley showroom was unfortunately closed when I found it (thats why it was so dark).

GSXTacy : You must have been working in the Hancock building. Awsome pics. [/Quote]

yes sir, 32nd floor

WWJD : Okay, that was awesome! Thanks! I feel like I just visited Chicago [/Quote]

Thats what I was aiming for.
beerchug.gif

Back