Check this retard out.

Sorry for the repost, I am still laughing about this. Yeah, my "friend" drilled my ecu!

repost :rofl:

post-12-62682-repost_Bush.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! HOW FK-ING SORRY IS THAT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude, Thats almost unbelievable, hahaha he DRILLED through a "900.00" ECU(and look at ALL the holes he put in the damn thing..hahaha)!!!!! And i think what makes it even worse, is that he said "HIM AND HIS BUDDY CHECKED BEFORE DRILLING" and they still F-ing DRILLED through it! :idea: :stoopid: :cookoo: WOW!!!!!!!! i'd go crawl under a rock and not come out for a year!

i don't think there was a "buddy" and it sounds like it was just him. that is a classic excuse too avoid embarassment. :laugh:

Because I am a man here. I will admit to you all, that I did the same thing on my 06 Gixxer installing the same style plate relocator. The ECU is burried, (not real visible like on the Busa) And I thought I was drilling thru the trunk.
I went to start the bike and the fuel pump didnt cycle. I got lucky and got a new harness with ECU for like under 200 bucks.

So there ya go! Have a laugh on me!!! :whistle:

You will find my poor thread on Gixxer.com

The sad thing is, I know what I'm doing most of the time...

Last edited:
its probably better this way he cant ride it and go kill some one doing something even dumber on the road so im thinking "act of god"

What's sad is that half of the people posting on that forum didn't even notice that the ECU had holes through it. ???

What's sad is that half of the people posting on that forum didn't even notice that the ECU had holes through it. ???

Yeah I've never seen under a ZX seat and thought the ECU had been drilled after looking at the first picture. What a shame:stoopid:

Dude, if it was a buddy....this guy is an idiot! There are a lot of friends that I have a lot of faith in, but there is no way that I am letting one of my friends drill into my bike! Not gonna happen! This could be a Guiness Commercial......."Holes in the ECU... Brilliant!"

Back