check this movie out

badassbusa7

Registered
www.zeitgeistmovie.com
guys this is one of the most interesting movies i have ever seen and if you are a somewhat intelligent person which i know most of us are on the board this is a huge eye opener. so think of it what you will just find some time to watch the whole thing.

I might check it out later. I skimmed it VERY quickly here at work

WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC BLOODY SCENES WITH DEAD PEOPLE later in the film. Just thought you should know

Is this DAVINCI CODE outtakes?
biggrin.gif
I am watching it and laughing out loud at several points. I have no problems with their attachments to know things in the universe, it's the strethces they are passing as truths that is the funny part. And why would ANYBODY turn a setting sun into a story about a protstitute? If you've read the Davinci Code, you would understand the "National Enquirer" type of writing.

I'm watching it while I build a laptop, and might post more when it's done. A discussion would be interesting, but it's so long I doubt many will watch the whole thing.

I'll be interested to see what their goal or point of this is other than pulling rugs out? There is so much debunking this, I doubt it's worth much follow up.

After wartching it, I feel there are so many things to say.. but I don't think I will. It is an interesting piece of fiction with real world reference points built in [Thank you Davinci Code] and it's been easily debunked by so many others, there's no need for me to waste my time. Do a google - and don't tell me THAT is controlled by the men in Black too.... I am a real person, I am posting these words from my brain live in the net, and no one is stopping me or removing or twisting them... others MUST be allowed to do that too
smile.gif

Keep in mind, folks, that ONLY with the proliferation of mass media are we able to grab SO MANY sniglets of info and past them together and mate them up so they seem related.

Everyone remember the big "eerie list of simularities tween Lincoln and Kennedy assasination"? I'm sure THAT was ALL part of this big plan too, right? hahahahahaha sorry, but ahahahhaahahhhahaha

23!

no its not just watch it
I'm not sure how you can say that except to trick someone into watching it hoping they also get sucked in. This is along the same lines as the Michael Moore "documentaries". Here are the cliff notes from Wikipedia.

Part I: The Greatest Story Ever Told
Part I evaluates Christian beliefs established in the Bible and critiques the historicity of the Bible. In furtherance of the Jesus myth hypothesis, this part argues that the historical Jesus is a literary and astrological hybrid, and that the Bible is based on astrological principles documented by many ancient civilizations, especially pertaining to movement of the sun through the sky and stars. It also draws direct links between Jesus Christ and the Egyptian Sun God Horus and claims that the character Joesph in the Old Testament was a prototype for Jesus.

Part II: All The World's a Stage
Part II asserts that the United States was warned about the impending September 11, 2001 attacks, that NORAD was purposely confused through wargames to allow the planes to reach their targets, and that the World Trade Center buildings underwent a controlled demolition. Additionally, the film argues that six of the named hijackers are still alive, that Hani Hanjour could not have flown Flight 77 into the Pentagon, that the Bush Administration covered up the truth in the 9/11 Commission Report, and that the mainstream media has failed to ask important questions about the official account. It ends with the proclamation that "911 was an inside job".

Part III: Don't Mind The Men Behind The Curtain
Part III asserts that powerful bankers have been conspiring for world domination and increased power. According to the documentary, the rich of society have been using their wealth to increase financial panic and foster a consolidation of independent competing banks. The film details the Theory of Electronic Conspiracy and claims that the Federal Reserve System, the central bank of the United States, was created in order to steal the wealth of the nation. It makes claims of war profiteering by a rich few. It describes the goal of these bankers as world power over a completely controllable public via an implanted Radio Frequency Identification Chip (RFID).[6] This section also points to a clandestine movement set in place by the Bush Administration to usurp the American constitution and dollar by merging the USA, Canada and Mexico into a state similar to the EU. The movie claims that this has been done without the ratification of congress and is promoted as the "Security and Prosperity Partnership".

beleive me i understand this is a movie from a guy who i know nothing about but it brought up interesting points about things that are going on in the world right now and i think we can all agree that things are not so great in the world right now. im not saying i agree with this movie i just thought it would be a good topic and wanted everyones thoughts on the subject. also im not trying to get into a debate with anyone on the subject because there are too many things talked about in the movie and i dont have enough time to fact check all of them.

beleive me i understand this is a movie from a guy who i know nothing about but it brought up interesting points about things that are going on in the world right now and i think we can all agree that things are not so great in the world right now. im not saying i agree with this movie i just thought it would be a good topic and wanted everyones thoughts on the subject. also im not trying to get into a debate with anyone on the subject because there are too many things talked about in the movie and i dont have enough time to fact check all of them.

It's a load of conspiracy theory crap.

What amazes me is just how often crap like this gets put out there with the intent of swaying people's thinking. It would be well worth the time it takes to produce such a movie IF and ONLY if, the movie were to stick to the facts.

It's been a while since I've seen it. As most of you know, I'm an atheist and the first part of that movie really appealed to me. I wanted to believe it and was tempted to believe it. Upon further research, of course, I discovered that a large majority of what he had put into that first part was bunk. What I'm saying is, do your homework, folks.

The amazing thing? After telling a load of lies in the Part I I'm supposed to believe anything else in the movie? Riiiiiiight!
guns.gif
At the very least, don't insult my intelligence by attempting to sway me with a lie.

As I said, I have no real love for religion but I'm not going to out and out lie about it, either!

Jeezus.

So yeah, the movie is a waste of time. Well, unless you want to see what stupid people are producing and believing.

--Wag--

I watched some of it. Then I had to watch the following:

One[/url]

and

Next

and then I watched

Just so I could keep it all in perspective
smile.gif

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
im curious so i can do my own research. what is bunk about what he says in the begining and where do i get the facts to prove him otherwise from?

Back