check out my new tank bag

hemi

Registered
received my new tank bag from twistedthrottle today, but they sent the wrong one!!! This is the one i ordered TwistedThrottle.com : Bags-Connection "Engage-Sport" Quick-Lock Tankbag for SW-MOTECH Gascap Mounting System - BCK.TR5091. The pics are of the engage tank bag TwistedThrottle.com : Bags-Connection "Engage" Quick-Lock Tankbag for SW-MOTECH Gascap Mounting System - BCK.TR5101, which is the one they sent. Gave them a quick call and they are shipping the right one out immediately, and i just send mine back when i get the new one. Anyways, decided to see how the bag would fit on the bike, and it fits really good, and also looks decent. Thinking i might actually like it better, a little worried the engage sport will be pretty big, but i wanted one with more usable space bc i already have the daypack 2 which is a bit small. Only good thing, if i receive the new one and decide it's ginormous, i could keep this one and sent it back. What do u guys think

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

good lookin bag. post up pics after you get the "correct" one so we can help you choose wich one to keep :whistle:

Back