Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chazzos just got here

mr8ball

Registered
I just got them today. Took all of 3 minutes to put them on. Rode it around the block and have to say I love them. I went shorties in the gold to match the wheels on the bike. Just thought I would share a few pics.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Looks GOOD!:thumbsup: Cant wait to see it in person at the BASH!:beerchug:

They look great:thumbsup:!! How long did it take for you to get them? I just purchased mine a couple days ago!

Thanks guys. It took about 10 days to get them. I thought they forgot about me :laugh:

dadofthree I am doing fine thanks. I have gone through every test they have and they cant find anything. I thank God for that. I feel great but still have a heart murmur that will flutter every now and then. That bothers me but the Dr said it was nothing to be worried about. Thanks again for asking

WarBirdII Sorry I will not be able to make it this. The Dr does not want me to ride that far right now. He said riding a long ways will cause blood clots to form in my legs. That is what they found in my heart. I hope we can make it next year. I hope you are doing well and thanks again for all your help. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Looks good...what was the link for them if you have it handy? I might get a set for my wifes bike...

Glad you like them. Mine are holding up just fine after a few weeks and several hundred miles on them.

Thanks guys. It took about 10 days to get them. I thought they forgot about me :laugh:

dadofthree I am doing fine thanks. I have gone through every test they have and they cant find anything. I thank God for that. I feel great but still have a heart murmur that will flutter every now and then. That bothers me but the Dr said it was nothing to be worried about. Thanks again for asking

WarBirdII Sorry I will not be able to make it this. The Dr does not want me to ride that far right now. He said riding a long ways will cause blood clots to form in my legs. That is what they found in my heart. I hope we can make it next year. I hope you are doing well and thanks again for all your help. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

That ole Doctor must be thinking about riding a Harley. He hadn't ever pinned the throttle on the Busa in 1st and 2nd gear or he would know that if you do that about once every 30 minutes to an hour it would get the blood flowing so fast that it wouldn't have time to clot.

looks good:thumbsup:, i received a set a bit ago( same color combo) havnt had a chance to try them out though.

I read where the shorty levers are intended for two finger use. Is there enough room for more fingers if a person doesn't have gorilla hands?

I read where the shorty levers are intended for two finger use. Is there enough room for more fingers if a person doesn't have gorilla hands?

I rode mine out today for a while. I have small hands and can get more then 2 fingers on them. I love the feel of them and would highly recommend them.

Top Bottom