Charlston says no nutz

WoW! Just WOW! Are farmers guilty of a crime for not putting pants on their farm animals ???

Times are getting crazy. When I was stationed at Fort Carson one of the guys in my unit had that 12 inch lifted truck with swampers and balls. He made me laugh one day. A young private was checking said sack out as the owner was walking up to it so he tells the PVT, why don't you just go ahead and teabag yourself while youre down there. I laughed hard over that one.

I was gonna put some brass nutz on my truck. I hope NM won't have a problem with it :laugh:

I have to laugh every time I see those. My son who was 10 at the time said "why does that guy have a tongue hanging off his bumper?". My wife and I were all but rolling!

its becoming more and more of a legal issue, I know somewhere in VA there was a law being proposed. I cant say I really want to explain to my young daughters what they are or why they are hanging from under some yahoo's truck.

I don't think they are too bad, yet. If it goes any farther or gets more detailed or obscene them I would see a problem? The ones I have seen aren't that bad. I understand from a parents point of view not wanting to have to explain that to kids...

Try standing when you ride:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im a big advocate for freedom of speach... Not freedom of stupidity.. :rulez:

Being a guy with a huge lifted truck:whistle:

Cant stand em, out here theres corrollas with em, so they dont even continue to have the original meaning of your truck has balls. I got the idea to put a huge set of actual steel threaded nuts on mine hanging from a chain. Idea slipped out before i got around to it and now theres 4 stock trucks at work with these huge like 4" nuts we have.

So now i got the ultimate in truck nuts.....used parts pair of cummins slugs with rods
That someday i may get around to putting on:laugh:

No offense BigBadDodge, I have seen pictures of yours (TRUCKS:laugh:)..and they are cool. I like a lifted truck and all...I guess I never `got it` that it was meaning their truck had a set....
Now to think that I allowed the use of mine for that mold and get absolutely no royalties..whats the world coming to:rofl:

Now to think that I allowed the use of mine for that mold and get absolutely no royalties..whats the world coming to:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Think these hangin off the back would be cool, whether or not i end up doing its the question
2011-06-11_155227.jpg

The very sad pat is this is all going down in Bonneau. It is a very small hick town about 50 miles out side of Charleston. I have been there many times, matter of fact Jessica lived there when we met (should have been my firt clue). There are a total of 2 cops in all of Bonneau and most of the time thye are sitting at the Exxon geting free coffe. Now this is 2 cops in a town of maybe 300 people during the sumer ( lot of lake homes there) and maybe 100 people the resto f the year. They have no industry, so they have to do something to raise money. Its a total joke as you can see a sack on just aobut every truck in the state.

Whats even worse, you can pretty much bet of getting stuck behing a farm trailer out there and seeing a set of bull nuts flapping the in breze. Do they pul the farmer over? No I dont think so. Its all about good ole boy crap up there. Pretty sure someone spit in somes cornflakes and started all this.

I have 3 balls on my truck a 2in a 2 5/8, and a 1 7/8 have not been pulled over yet lol

Back