CDL renewal in a pandemic

Tenderfoot

Registered
My renewal date is 2/6/21. out of 20+locations in my area I could only find one opening before my renewal date. Unfortunately it's 2hrs. away. Yeah, this isn't good at all.

My wife's CDL was waived in April 2020 , and got her appointment in November 2020 @ DMV . You might want to look into your states current status on renewal.
We are in Texas

My wife's CDL was waived in April 2020 , and got her appointment in November 2020 @ DMV . You might want to look into your states current status on renewal.
We are in Texas

We are in Texas
The Gov. gave a 30 day extension on all licenses but the earliest I could find that was close was 3/11, until someone canceled at a nearby DMV just this evening for tomorrow morning 8am!
CDL- Commercial drivers license

I got mine renewed late here in Socal... it was great... no waiting... in and out in 20 minutes with real ID included... now they can really track me... lol !

The Gov. gave a 30 day extension on all licenses but the earliest I could find that was close was 3/11, until someone canceled at a nearby DMV just this evening for tomorrow morning 8am!
CDL- Commercial drivers license
She has a CDL for the last 24 years . But 29 as US ARMY 82nd Airborne.

DSC_1388.JPG

Back