CD.. If You Are Seeking Truth and Guidance...

It is a disservice to our Republic to turn a blind eye to foul treatment of others simply because you aren't the current focus of said foul treatment. If we don't say something about it now, we may not be able to say anything when it's our turn to receive the foul treatment. When exculpatory evidence is presented proving someone's innocence, they should be freed. Its a tragedy that our J6 political prisoners are locked up and a million other things that has gone on right in our face and most didn't and don't give a damn. Some go out of their way to shut down any attempt to share the knowledge, just because they don’t know jack... well groomed little sheeple!

It is a disservice to our Republic to turn a blind eye to foul treatment of others simply because you aren't the current focus of said foul treatment. If we don't say something about it now, we may not be able to say anything when it's our turn to receive the foul treatment. When exculpatory evidence is presented proving someone's innocence, they should be freed. Its a tragedy that our J6 political prisoners are locked up and a million other things that has gone on right in our face and most didn't and don't give a damn. Some go out of their way to shut down any attempt to share the knowledge, just because they don’t know jack... well groomed little sheeple!
Well stated and another glaring example of how the MSM and the leftist wrecking crew continue to get away with the propaganda they so cleverly disseminate on a daily basis. I can hardly wait for day that the MSM is held accountable for the lies they spread and sued out of existence and replaced by some organization that isn't funded by the losers running things right now.

What media source is to be followed these days??

Gone are the days of a hard nosed independent who was hated by all but published factual news...

It seems all the media sources have an agenda these days, most of the corporate MSM are sponsored by the government and the left and right both have clear, defined agendas...

It's a real good time for conspiracy theorists who have many minds to corrupt with the lack of honest to goodness news reporting.

It's hard to get any real news these days.

Gone are the days of a hard nosed independent who was hated by all but published factual news...

It seems all the media sources have an agenda these days, most of the corporate MSM are sponsored by the government and the left and right both have clear, defined agendas...

It's a real good time for conspiracy theorists who have many minds to corrupt with the lack of honest to goodness news reporting.

You have to look around and determine these for yourself. As I mentioned a while ago I like to look at Bombards Body language channel to see what Mandy has to say about what she see's when she parts truth from deception in real time. Unless people are highly trained in how to lie convincingly without error they can be self incriminating just by the subtle signals they give off when talking. FBI and police also have highly trained people that can do the same thing and have been for decades. The advent of NLP ( neural linguistic programming ) became known in the early 80's and became a breakthrough to a higher level understanding with how people are wired when they talk and the mannerisms they personally possess. Grinder and Bandler released one of the first books on NLP back in the early 80s. My Ex was going to college in the social work field and bought it for study purposes. She then started practicing NLP on me as a way to learn the skills it embodies. I didn't find it very interesting at the time.

So, why is this relevant for me these days? Its because people make statements and experts can determine with a good degree of accuracy whether or not a person is being honest or not. Let say some politician or high ranking member in society say something that you really want to know about it as being being real or not. Well, just check in with Mandy on her channel and see if she has reviewed and commented on that persons words. I am not saying she is always right and their is plenty she doesn't cover... but I can tell you one thing for certain... if you were married to her you wouldn't get away with much of anything. lol !

You have to look around and determine these for yourself. As I mentioned a while ago I like to look at Bombards Body language channel to see what Mandy has to say about what she see's when she parts truth from deception in real time. Unless people are highly trained in how to lie convincingly without error they can be self incriminating just by the subtle signals they give off when talking. FBI and police also have highly trained people that can do the same thing and have been for decades. The advent of NLP ( neural linguistic programming ) became known in the early 80's and became a breakthrough to a higher level understanding with how people are wired when they talk and the mannerisms they personally possess. Grinder and Bandler released one of the first books on NLP back in the early 80s. My Ex was going to college in the social work field and bought it for study purposes. She then started practicing NLP on me as a way to learn the skills it embodies. I didn't find it very interesting at the time.

So, why is this relevant for me these days? Its because people make statements and experts can determine with a good degree of accuracy whether or not a person is being honest or not. Let say some politician or high ranking member in society say something that you really want to know about it as being being real or not. Well, just check in with Mandy on her channel and see if she has reviewed and commented on that persons words. I am not saying she is always right and their is plenty she doesn't cover... but I can tell you one thing for certain... if you were married to her you wouldn't get away with much of anything. lol !

Hi I believe in an open and free press..........pressure........... As long they say what the Democrats wants them to say as they have all the true facts. The all know that they are true because they made them up to fit with they want us to beleave and THAT ARE THE FACTS.

6650d2079_04dc470c65298480ef38f5908611f25d18368b6d.jpg

So true. Most news shows today are more of a commentary than a source of information, with obviously politically slanted headlines and lead stories. Even Al Jazeera, which I thought originally to have very little bias, has gone a little left of center. It's a fine line for a news network to ride, but a very important one.

I listened to every second of this. The hill to die on! Just think if no one ever takes anything serious... I'd say our country is in grave danger!

Back