Carbon fiber wheels

What if you've done the turbo route and don't want another? I'm going with the BST's.

who gives a fuk about performance or price if u can afford em buy em, they look stunning :bowdown:

+100 and thanks :beerchug: ,,, but they really add on the performance side,, even moving the bike inside my home while im not on it is much easier and smoother. seriously the bike feels connected to my brain now (Like it came from the Avatar movie :laugh:)

I may end up going with some carrozerias with ceramic bearings when the time comes. Can't swallow 5 g's for just 2 wheels, lol. The wifey will probably choke when she finds out how much wheels for the busa are anyway

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

I may end up going with some carrozerias with ceramic bearings when the time comes. Can't swallow 5 g's for just 2 wheels, lol. The wifey will probably choke when she finds out how much wheels for the busa are anyway

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

:lol: ... i introduced the amount slowly,,, first i told her 3, then 4 (with the mounts and stuff) then 5 with tires and bearings ... also a nice gift for the wify (prefferably diamond) will get you through anything :laugh:

here mine on my gsxr1000
have them on for about 12k
and no problems and i live in ireland where the road are ****

franks712 025.JPG

I have BST rims and ceramic bearings on my 08 Busa and the performance totally changes the handling, braking, and take off of my beast. Other than braided brake lines, it think it is one of the best improvements I could have or have done to my bike.
No problems with tire changes either and with several thousand miles on the BST, they are light and durable with no problems. They balance so well, that no tire weights are needed.
If you enjoy the curves and want better response from your Busa, then CF rims will be the ticket.

Too bad they're soooooo expensive. Wish I could have some. The ole 'busa really needs to drop some weight. Thinking about selling it and getting a 1000cc. The newer ones are putting out some pretty serious power.

Too bad they're soooooo expensive. Wish I could have some. The ole 'busa really needs to drop some weight. Thinking about selling it and getting a 1000cc. The newer ones are putting out some pretty serious power.

I had a 1000 before and sure i miss it sometimes, they are very powerful and fun to ride, but i got bored really quickly from it,,, plus now my busa is faster than any 1000 :laugh: (worked a lot on it), but its really not the power im after, its the overall feel and use of the bike,,, busa is 1000 times better on long rides or if you want to cruise+you can still go really fast if you want:beerchug:

My 1000.jpg

Back