Cap for President?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
So last night I looked at Fox, then CNN, then MSNBC, then HLN , then Washington and then back to Fox through the channels a few times more. All I see is Republicans, Dems and Tea fighting like crazy with Obama doing a poor facilitator act.

So let's start a Busa Org. Political party where Cap is the President and the Admins are Senators, so we can get peace, harmony and moderation back into the land, as we currently have on the Org.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well there's always :drama: when you involve humans. Doug and probably the admins have taken a lot of crap over the years, even silly azzes that make threats and harass. Most members don't even begin to understand what Cap has been put through by a few. My hats off to all of them.

so now i have to look after 300,000,000 instead of just 30,000? i need a raise and a vacation :rofl:

so now i have to look after 300,000,000 instead of just 30,000? i need a raise and a vacation :rofl:

You'll get a full staff ( no pun intended ) a budget out the azz, Secret Service protection, probably close to a 1/4 mil a year raise, and all the vacation you can stand with private jet transportation, etc. All on the taxpayer :beerchug:

Oh and interns :whistle:

So last night I looked at Fox, then CNN, then MSNBC, then HLN , then Washington and then back to Fox through the channels a few times more. All I see is Republicans, Dems and Tea fighting like crazy with Obama doing a poor facilitator act.

So let's start a Busa Org. Political party where Cap is the President and the Admins are Senators, so we can get peace, harmony and moderation back into the land, as we currently have on the Org.
Posted via Mobile Device

So are we pro or anti Chaffler and Chozo?:whistle:

We haven't even established our new regime and your already bring up important issues? That's it, I'm voting you off the island! :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

As with all parties and regimes, there are those who follow blindly.:whistle: I just needed someone to tell me where I stand.:laugh:

Back