Can't find a Fuel Filter

Mallard1986

Registered
Hi, does anyone happen to know where I can get a replacement in-tank fuel filter? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one for under $400!!! Im not looking for the whole assembly, just the little plastic and net filter that goes on the pump assy.

I tried looking for that also last year and from what I came up with, you are probably going to have to buy the entire assembly.
There is no aftermarket filter elements available yet. (well from what I remember on my december research) and they did not sell individual parts either.
Best price I was able to get was $360 from the dealership.

Hi, does anyone happen to know where I can get a replacement in-tank fuel filter? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one for under $400!!! Im not looking for the whole assembly, just the little plastic and net filter that goes on the pump assy.

What year Hayabusa?

2003. I was thinking there's got to be a filter that may not be for the busa but will also work to fit in the hole on the pump assembly.

If you're looking for the actual filter for the pump #2, then here's the pricing:

15410-24FB0 Fuel Filter
$245.15

And no, I have no idea why that part is so much money :banghead:

View attachment 1559515

Yes, Number 3 is the part I need!! Its a little net baggie with a little plastic connector. Mine got all gunked up when the busa sat for about 2 years in bad gas. It's $245 for just piece #3 ???

Back