Cant decide between...

change your color, thats a pain in the ass to read!
Oh, get the busa!

Do you want to primarily tour? The zzr is more comfortable and still can offer some pucker factor, However, it does not provide the amount of pure adrenalin that the busa does. You can make the busa a better tourer, but, it would be hard to make the zzr a knee dragger.

I have never riden a ZZR but you can't go wrong with the Busa.
Welcome to the board

Here's how I see it...

The Suzuki Hayabusa... If you "don't get it", don't get it... :laugh:

Ya'll think I should be hired on as an advertising consultant, or what? :super:

:bounce:

those are two way different bikes, each with its own unique offerings, you need to understand what you really want in a bike and talk to the riders of each bike.

Dood,

I dont understand the problem here.

Of course, I also own a Busa.

ZZR is uuuugggley!

The ZZR is basicly a detuned ZX-11. Yup late 80's Speed king revamped to compete with ST1100/1300 and FJ1300s.
The Busa was created to dethrone the ZX-11's dethroner ie the Honda XX. So you have to ask yourself, Do you have what it takes to tame the Falcon??? Well do ya?? :tounge: :laugh: ;)

Or would you prefer a slow verison of an OLD bike?

Keep in mind the Busa is a better bike in every respect, from speed to power to handling to comfort to load capacity.
Even fuel milage fer christ's sake!

The choice is yours, chose wisely. :thumbsup:

Dependso on what ya want to do on it :super:

i believe the zzr is putting out 160 hp not as much as the busa but is is more a sport touring bike but if you are mainly going to go sport tour is great for that has big sheild up front and already has removable hard baggage on it both are good bikes
comes down to what you mainly want to do on them :super:

:cool:

Back