Cancer free boys!

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I finally got the tube removed from the chest cavity and had an X-ray. All is well so no chemo is necessary. The lymph nodes and the top lobe of the right lung are gone! Two more days and I can take a shower!!! :laugh: ‘In the field’ bathing SUCKS! Can’t wait. I got my hair cut high and tight before surgery but it’s still a PITA to shampoo over the kitchen sink. No more. Must have a CT scan every six months for the next couple years just to make sure. My breathing is still a tad weak but my guess is I’ll be riding in a couple weeks or so.

I finally got the tube removed from the chest cavity and had an X-ray. All is well so no chemo is necessary. The lymph nodes and the top lobe of the right lung are gone! Two more days and I can take a shower!!! :laugh: ‘In the field’ bathing SUCKS! Can’t wait. I got my hair cut high and tight before surgery but it’s still a PITA to shampoo over the kitchen sink. No more. Must have a CT scan every six months for the next couple years just to make sure. My breathing is still a tad weak but my guess is I’ll be riding in a couple weeks or so.
Awesome news man!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you.

Great news...!!All the very best.

Hi. That is great news so happy for you.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Still sore of course but I had a pretty good sleep last night, the first in two weeks. Trying to stay off the serious pain killers isn’t easy. I can see why many don’t. Pain sucks! I’d love to have a smoke too but the idea of allowing smoke into my lungs doesn’t appeal to me. A 50+ year habit is tough to quit. The day will come when I can’t ride anymore either. That too will be tough. For now though, the road is calling.

IMG_3399.jpg

Back