Can\'t get any worst

I hope the rest of the people out there are having a good week riding your Hayabusa,this week has been a bad week for me.Tuesday Nov.16 almost dumped my bike at the stop light,came to a complete stop almost at the light turning left into the main plant and my front tire goes over a 1/2 dia stone and my bikes goes into a front end skip sliding on the road,had to put both feet down to stop the bike from falling over.Nov17 took my bike to get the recall done and they did the fuel filter but did not have the teninor,I was told that they did have it three weeks ago,anyways took my bike there 9:35am and didn't get my bike back till 3:30pm.I was so pose to be the first bike they fixed that morning,I guess my bike was a training bike for the rest of their crew.Picked up the bike and the bike ran worst then when I brought it in,I had to take the gas tank up outside of the shop and the tech that worked on my bike came out to ask me what was wrong and he knew I was mad but I kept my cool and told him that the bike would act like it is running out of gas in first gear and we did find a loose hose that goes to the airbox and that fixed the problem.Nov 18 going to TacoBell for lunch stopped the bike and put down the kick stand and was ready to walk away from the bike when the bike fell over on me almost took me down but I was able to catch the handle bar and lift the bike back up,yes the kick stand did pop back up and I didn't notice it until the bike hit me and I had my nose of my bike pointing up hill so I believe now that we have a kick stand problem,never happened to me on my 89Gsxr1100 or 98TL1000R. Anyways I hope the rest of you have better luck than I have.Ride Safe

Cisco

The rain has begone! All of the road work along with the big metal plates on the road in the rain, not much traction. cars driving crasy, not looking because of the rain. Along with having to talk to everyone on the cel phone. Toll booths, rain and oil do not mix!! But on the brite side the winds are down for now, maybe later we will get the 60-100mph wind ?? on the Golden Gate Bridge.
I feel the same way, as I am just north of you... Its been bad on the 101hwy north of S.F.

I just looked fast at the post & Seeing how you are just down the road I thought it was about the wheather, But came back to It after a meeting & found I was wrong..

[This message has been edited by mrabusa_h (edited 18 November 1999).]

Sounds like a tough week Cisco. Cheer up. After a week like that, almost anything will seem like good news. Last night (9:00pm)I had to put a new trans in a dragster only to find out that it didn't work. the guy had it for three weeks and waited for me to tell him he's going to miss the last race of the year cause he waited to the last second before testing his trans.

Back