Can I take a cheap shot @ Obama?

Some real funny videos out there oh and for the race card stick it up your :moon: that is so damn old knowbody on here is racest from what I read.

I can except these comments... because I know who I am. I thought I explained myself fully a few posts ago. Racist they may have not been, coming from you guys. I REPEAT ... YOU GUYS. But... a large majority of the individuals making those statements are. Thats whats tiring... just like you all jumped and formed an opinion on me... it goes both ways. Which proves this stuff has no part or purpose on this site... Now I'm not mad at anybody on here.. at all. Dont have the time or energy to waste on being mad. I love GOD... so that means I have love for EVERYBODY... Even the blaitant.. disrespectful.. robe and hood wearing racists... thats between them and GOD. Not me and them... Get where I'm coming from.:smile_face_r::;):

I can except these comments... because I know who I am. I thought I explained myself fully a few posts ago. Racist they may have not been, coming from you guys. I REPEAT ... YOU GUYS. But... a large majority of the individuals making those statements are. Thats whats tiring... just like you all jumped and formed an opinion on me... it goes both ways. Which proves this stuff has no part or purpose on this site... Now I'm not mad at anybody on here.. at all. Dont have the time or energy to waste on being mad. I love GOD... so that means I have love for EVERYBODY... Even the blaitant.. disrespectful.. robe and hood wearing racists... thats between them and GOD. Not me and them... Get where I'm coming from.:smile_face_r::;):

If you think a post violates the rules, report it to the moderators/admins. There is a report link on every post. Vigilantism doesn't work very well.

:duh::duh:

I repeat:

Racist they may have not been, coming from you guys. I REPEAT ... YOU GUYS. But... a large majority of the individuals making those statements are. Thats whats tiring...

Last edited:
Tired of hearing this Rush Limbo bull... its getting old. Does nothing but tear this nation further and further apart. Leave that crap off here... go to a political chat for that mess.
Speaking of Rush - Jerkzilla - he's in hot water for pulling a tasteless and bizarre
mocking impression of Obama's daughter.

:duh::duh:

I repeat:

Racist they may have not been, coming from you guys. I REPEAT ... YOU GUYS. But... a large majority of the individuals making those statements are. Thats whats tiring...

2 Thessalonians 3:10. Wow whoever wrote that must have been a racist. Thomas just restated it.

I'm closing with this....

Naked a man comes from his mother’s womb,
and as he comes, so he departs.
He takes nothing from his labor
that he can carry in his hand.â€￾

2 Thessalonians 3:10. Wow whoever wrote that must have been a racist. Thomas just restated it.

JESUS said the same thing...if a man does not work... he dont eat. I follow those same principles... "I was raised that way"

thats not whats in question here... the manner in what it is used is.

thanks for sharing :beerchug:

these come across as cheap racist shots man...it has no part on a motorcycle site.... :rulez: I just read the rules and regulations of this site and they state religous or political comments are not welcomed.

Tired of hearing this Rush Limbo bull... its getting old. Does nothing but tear this nation further and further apart. Leave that crap off here... go to a political chat for that mess.

I think you misunderstood the rules. No were does it say religious or political comments are not welcome. It states attacks of either of these two subjects will not be tolerated.

Simply put, you can not go into a thread and start name calling or being disrespectful of someones opinions or views of either subject.

It's ok to disagree but do it in a tactful manner.

Is the Bible racist too? It states " If a man WILL not work nor let him eat" It does not say if a man cannot work, it says if a man WILL not work.... A big differance!

:whistle:... ok I see we are missing it here. Its been fun...

until next time:beerchug:

I have to go... I have to go to bed...I have to be to work early@4am.... I wake up at 3am. and I already ate:laugh:

:rofl:

J
thats not whats in question here... the manner in what it is used is.

thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Again you have yet to show where this took place. How is there any inference of racism in the quote? The only racism in this entire thread has been from you.

Pudding anyone?

cos.jpg

a large majority of the individuals making those statements are. Thats whats tiring...

Sir, you are simply wrong. You cannot prove this and there is no evidence that would even suggest this to be the case. In the case of the photograph in the beginning of this thread, we have an instance where our President is being lambasted for his ignorance of the pronunciation of a word. This could just as easily be George Bush or Bill Clinton.

Now, as for the quote that got you stirred up; allow me to clarify.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not...

This is not biased towards unemployed, disabled or otherwise impaired citizens. This comment is directed to those that "can" work and refuse to do so. Those people that prefer to collect a check instead of even attempting to work for a living. Now, this is obviously not racist as you have already conceded. And even further, this should not be a contentious comment for anyone on these boards, as I am almost certain that everyone here either does work or "wants to work." That's the difference.

If that comment offends people who refuse to work, then I too will lend my voice to the offensive language. I think people who are too lazy to work should be left on the street. There's no excuse for being "unwilling" to provide for yourself and your family. There are plenty of excuses for being
"unable" to do the same, especially in this economy.

Last edited:
A few from John F Kennedy that share the sentiment many appear to be trying to convey...
"And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"
"For only when our arms are sufficient beyond doubt can we be certain beyond doubt that they will never be employed."
"All this will not be finished in the first 100 days. Nor will it be finished in the first 1,000 days, nor in the life of this Administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin."
"...let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

Imagine, all those quotes in one speech. His inauguration speech.

If the comment offended me can you come to the conclusion that it may just be a tad bit insensitive??? And maybe if you cant see that, it doesnt make you racist, you just have no clue because you just dont understand. Maybe I should have said it was insentive.. the comment was made to show that what you may think as simple humar may be offensive to someone else. I dont make those type of comments... that means the Boudreaux jokes either. I saw a guy tell a Boudreaux joke in a room full of guys with everyone except Larry Boudreaux and myself laughing hysterically. I understood how it felt to be the target of everyones humar and it wasnt funny to me. Larry wanted to put some popknots on ole'boys head. So... humar or not, insensitive or not.... it just depends on the person who feels its targeted towards.

thats all I have.... no need to try and make me look at a Radical Extremist on this. It isnt that serious.

Last edited:
Back