can I install r77 dual slip on's my self ???

poppabear78

Registered
Hey busa peeps, I have an 2008 Busa and just bought the Yoshi R77 which arrive this friday (cant wait, getting ready for daytona bike week :cheerleader:)...

Wanted to know if the install is easy to do Yourself??? or should i take it to a Shop??? The more i can save the better, they already set me back $710...

They say its about 45min to an hour $70 per hour shop charges...

Thanks in advance fellas and ride safe....

Instructions are in the box with r77. It would be easy to plug these holes later so yes you can put old back.

15pn5n7.jpg

Me too, no drilling. Takes less than an hour to install...good choice, I think these are the best looking after market pipes for our bikes. :thumbsup::beerchug:

I don't recommend drilling because if your pipe gets bumped, it can give without tearing sh!d up.

I just put the r77 slip-ons on a few weeks ago. Like the others said, no drilling... It took about twenty minutes for each pipe. I've added about a thousand miles since then and the pipes are still exactly in place.

I didn't drill any holes and after 1500 miles, they are still in place. They took about 40 minutes. Just a tip, If you want to take the baffles out, take them out while the muffler is off. This way when you drop the screw in the muffler (and you will), you can just shake it out without removing the muffler again.

Finally arrived and FINALLY I INSTALLED the Yoshi's R77 myself, fairly easy just a lil time consuming.... But man what a difference in sound and feel of less weight being hauled around... I also replaced my windshield to a black chrome double bubble...

here some pics of my blackberry... Anyway just sharing, be safe guys !!!
r77.jpg

IMG00093.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00092.jpg

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Placed them in the attic, I guess Imma keep them in case of something or sell them on ebay... Dont know bro, Im just happy as hell with the new pipes... There pretty loud too compared to stock...

I recommend for sure

Finally arrived and FINALLY I INSTALLED the Yoshi's R77 myself, fairly easy just a lil time consuming.... But man what a difference in sound and feel of less weight being hauled around... I also replaced my windshield to a black chrome double bubble...

here some pics of my blackberry... Anyway just sharing, be safe guys !!!
r77.jpg

IMG00093.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00092.jpg

:beerchug:

Nice

Back