Can Hubble get a close up?

with a possible temp range of 250 to 540 degrees, i'd say they can keep that ****.

"is composed of about three-fourths water and other ices and one fourth-rock,"

Its temperature is estimated at between 280 and 120 degrees Celsius (536 and 248 degrees Fahrenheit)

is this some new kind of water the freezes at higher temps :poke:

"is composed of about three-fourths water and other ices and one fourth-rock,"

Its temperature is estimated at between 280 and 120 degrees Celsius (536 and 248 degrees Fahrenheit)

is this some new kind of water the freezes at higher temps :poke:

I was going to let that go but since you pointed it out.... The higher pressure on the surface from the stronger gravilty would raise the boiling point so surface water could be believable, but getting below freezing even at the poles of a planet with a temp on 536-248* F kind of spoils the whole thing.

38 Hour Orbit!? That means longer riding days!

Actually that means short "years" (which is what we call a complete orbit of the sun). A 38 hour orbit is heck-a-fast! Must have a small sun with a very very close orbit. Mercury, eat your core out!

Days, as we know them, are governed by our planets rotation on its axis - thus giving us a turn on the dark side of the planet. It's possible this planet may have much longer days or much shorter days than us. It's impossible to know just how long its days are without knowing its rate of orbit, distance from its sun, and its rate of rotation.

all I wana know is the women there any easier to figure out then they are here? if so sign me up:laugh:

Back