Can anyone here tell me what "Like an AR15" really means?

Ban ar-15 and anything ar15 resembling bcuz they kill people.

Stats won’t change.

Then bring to light that more crimes/deaths actually happen with handguns, so ban all those.

Poof. 2a destroyed, which is the ultimate goal. Pretty sure most logical thinking ppl are aware of this.

Just turn in your guns. The govt and police will protect you.
Many civilized countries in the world have this policy and do fine by it.....there still is an odd mass shooting but gen violence is much, much less than what it is in the US.

However bun use and gun violence has been part of the basis of the US since it's inception and it has never broke away from the wild, wild west ideology and never will.

Ban ar-15 and anything ar15 resembling bcuz they kill people.

Stats won’t change.

Then bring to light that more crimes/deaths actually happen with handguns, so ban all those.

Poof. 2a destroyed, which is the ultimate goal. Pretty sure most logical thinking ppl are aware of this.
The 2nd Amendment made sense when the US was threatened by ground invasion from other countries-this way average citizens could be so armed in order to form a defensive militia to fight off the invaders....

That threat isn't realistic anymore.

The 2nd Amendment made sense when the US was threatened by ground invasion from other countries-this way average citizens could be so armed in order to form a defensive militia to fight off the invaders....

Hi I CA they will soon pass a law the people can sue the gun manufactures. So what if someone uses a pan to kill someone? They should be able to use the company who made the pan too. Same if some one uses a car or a knife. The gun did not kill the person the person using the gun sid the killing.

Hi I CA they will soon pass a law the people can sue the gun manufactures. So what if someone uses a pan to kill someone? They should be able to use the company who made the pan too. Same if some one uses a car or a knife. The gun did not kill the person the person using the gun sid the killing.
I read that and thought the same thing....what a stupid law....the gun manufacturer can't take into effect all the variables in which their guns could be used...someone legally buys a gun, it gets stolen or even legally sold to a person with an undiagnosed mental health condition-how can a gun manufacturer be held accountable for that?

I'd say when the first case goes to court, the gun manufacturer lawyers will have a field day.

Next PETA will be able to sue them on behalf of the animals that get killed by a gun....

I believe in gun rights and the right to carry...I wish we'd have that here in Canada and any woman honestly should want that as well because it puts them on an even playing field with any attacker...

Perhaps a would-be attacker would think twice before engaging a young lady if he thought for a second she was armed.

I read that and thought the same thing....what a stupid law....the gun manufacturer can't take into effect all the variables in which their guns could be used...someone legally buys a gun, it gets stolen or even legally sold to a person with an undiagnosed mental health condition-how can a gun manufacturer be held accountable for that?

I'd say when the first case goes to court, the gun manufacturer lawyers will have a field day.

Next PETA will be able to sue them on behalf of the animals that get killed by a gun....

I believe in gun rights and the right to carry...I wish we'd have that here in Canada and any woman honestly should want that as well because it puts them on an even playing field with any attacker...

Perhaps a would-be attacker would think twice before engaging a young lady if he thought for a second she was armed.
Hi. A Republican in NY was attracted by a guy with a knife whole giving a speech. They arrested him, he went to court, the judge let him right out no bail. So what if he goes back and kills him? Who 's fault will that be? That is liberal NY. Yet a bodega owner or worker killed a rober trying to kill him in selfedefence is in jail with a $2,000,000.00 bail. The USA has gone koo koo crazy.

1658578430473.jpeg

200.gif

Hi. A Republican in NY was attracted by a guy with a knife whole giving a speech. They arrested him, he went to court, the judge let him right out no bail. So what if he goes back and kills him? Who 's fault will that be? That is liberal NY. Yet a bodega owner or worker killed a rober trying to kill him in selfedefence is in jail with a $2,000,000.00 bail. The USA has gone koo koo crazy.
When the laws become politized, that is when the real problems become reality..laws are supposed to b laws that govern everyone regardless of political alignment.

If this is a reality in your country, you are in serious, serious trouble...

While it also prevented that during a time when it was probable, that’s not the original reason for the 2a based on how it was written.

While it also prevented that during a time when it was probable, that’s not the original reason for the 2a based on how it was written.
The 2nd Amendment is an interesting read...how it came to be, it's purpose as well as how many times it has been adjusted over the years...

It is a right and a right has to be defended....however that right can be adjusted to reflect changes in society and it has been and most likely will be again...

When the laws become politized, that is when the real problems become reality..laws are supposed to b laws that govern everyone regardless of political alignment.

If this is a reality in your country, you are in serious, serious trouble...
Hi. And OH yes we are in big big trouble.I also think that covid will make a very big come back before election time. NO NO inperson voting NO NO we can not have anyone watching all the mail in votes. That would spread covid or it could even spread Monkey Pox. I better keep my big mouth shut!!!!! I do not want to give away the Democrates plan.

Hi. And OH yes we are in big big trouble.I also think that covid will make a very big come back before election time. NO NO inperson voting NO NO we can not have anyone watching all the mail in votes. That would spread covid or it could even spread Monkey Pox. I better keep my big mouth shut!!!!! I do not want to give away the Democrates plan.
Regardless of any outside influences, the next US election will be a very interesting thing to watch and be thankful that you don't live in the US I think....

It's not going to be pretty.

Regardless of any outside influences, the next US election will be a very interesting thing to watch and be thankful that you don't live in the US I think....

It's not going to be pretty.
Hi. It is very funny that the Democrats thought that Trump fixed the election and stole it from there goddess Hillary. The democrats though a few were stolen from them. I do not know 100 % if they stole it from Trump from what I have heard. I just really really hope that it was not stolen. If you look at what the Democrats did to Trump and they came up empty every time. Now look at Hunter Biden what he has done he should be in jail. I can go on and on.

‘Made sense’? As in past tense? No army will invade us and they don’t have to. We are destroying ourselves from the inside while they sit, watch and wait.

When was the last time you read the constitution? It specifically says ‘all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC’ for a reason. Still totally relevant today, even more so in some ways. Let the left have all the guns and then see how crazy they start talking. The final check in the balance is a freely armed populace. The founding fathers knew it and that’s why they gave you that right.
And before you say a common man with a rifle can’t oppose a modern army call the Vietcong or Taliban and tell them that.

Many civilized countries in the world have this policy and do fine by it.....there still is an odd mass shooting but gen violence is much, much less than what it is in the US.

However bun use and gun violence has been part of the basis of the US since it's inception and it has never broke away from the wild, wild west ideology and never will.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" is a translation of a Latin phrase that Thomas Jefferson used: "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." It has also been translated as, "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."

Wife is from Cuba. No shootings or violence there but stand on the corner and denounce the govt and you and your entire family will simply disappear. What do you prefer? To live in a dangerous free country or one where they tell you what to do when and where and how you can do it?
No other country in the world are you as free as you are here. Constitution and Bill of Rights don’t need to be changed they need to be reread.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" is a translation of a Latin phrase that Thomas Jefferson used: "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." It has also been translated as, "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."

Wife is from Cuba. No shootings or violence there but stand on the corner and denounce the govt and you and your entire family will simply disappear. What do you prefer? To live in a dangerous free country or one where they tell you what to do when and where and how you can do it?
No other country in the world are you as free as you are here. Constitution and Bill of Rights don’t need to be changed they need to be reread.
I don't consider Cuba as a civilized country....it's no contest in comparing that hellhole to the US...compare the US to a "civilized" country....and the US still presents itself as self-destructive and is becoming more and more turbulent in it's political alignments....there is a huge uptick in domestic extremist groups forming....that is never a good sign...places like Somalia suffered this fate...

Last edited:
‘Made sense’? As in past tense? No army will invade us and they don’t have to. We are destroying ourselves from the inside while they sit, watch and wait.

When was the last time you read the constitution? It specifically says ‘all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC’ for a reason. Still totally relevant today, even more so in some ways. Let the left have all the guns and then see how crazy they start talking. The final check in the balance is a freely armed populace. The founding fathers knew it and that’s why they gave you that right.
And before you say a common man with a rifle can’t oppose a modern army call the Vietcong or Taliban and tell them that.
The US is destined to become a former super power much like the Mayans and all the other ancient super powers....The evident loss of faith in the democratic process will be it's undoing...we will see what the next election will bring...hopefully it won't spill over to Canada and Mexico but chances are good that it will.

The VC, Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS and many other subversive groups are not the average citizen...these are and were highly trained groups, they had complex training camps all over the place and were recruiting well trained and motivated mercenaries to assist them...

We killed thousands of Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS fighters and they keep popping up like "whack a moles" they had lots of money, support from other countries and the ability to recruit to fill their ranks...

The US is destined to become a former super power much like the Mayans and all the other ancient super powers....The evident loss of faith in the democratic process will be it's undoing...we will see what the next election will bring...hopefully it won't spill over to Canada and Mexico but chances are good that it will.

The VC, Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS and many other subversive groups are not the average citizen...these are and were highly trained groups, they had complex training camps all over the place and were recruiting well trained and motivated mercenaries to assist them...

We killed thousands of Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS fighters and they keep popping up like "whack a moles" they had lots of money, support from other countries and the ability to recruit to fill their ranks...

Nice to see you place higher intelligence on goat herders in Afghanistan than you do the average American.
Have you ever been to Afghanistan? I doubt it. If you had you wouldn’t say what you just did. The reason we lost the conflicts you mention was due to the fact we couldn’t kill their spirit. It’s no different here. The free American spirt will never die.

There is no greater nation on earth other than this one. I’ve filled up over four passports thru the decades personally seeing that. The reason you have what you have is due to what they gave you nobody else. The king didn’t just give us our freedom, it was earned.

Last edited:
Back