Cameraheads: best free pic host site?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I've hear of flikr and photobucket, but what is the best place to host pics for free? I won't pay a dime for online services... just want a place to post pics. permenant or temporary whatever. post up the best FREE ones!

i use photobucke. never a problem, unless they find out you are doing it commercially, they may.

I like using Google's Picasa...you can upload pics and videos there, it's free unless you want tons of more space, then you can pay...I've had it for years and haven't filled up my free space yet...

My Picasa album link is in my signature...I've had no issues with it...easy to share, you can hide albums, make 'em public, whatever you want... :thumbsup:

Is Photobucket limited to 1 gig? That's what it shows in amount of space un-used in my info

"... did you get your precious photos?"
batty.jpg

absolutely love Google Picassa... great desktop utility, photo editing, video hosting and fast servers... just a shame we can not post Picassa script here anymore.. the slide shows were great...

Maybe they can fix the picassa link problem here some day...

Yup, agree with Randy, I use Picassa to host photos, but I upload the slide shows to youtube. Picasa has a built in upload link to youtube, just create your account and go.

awww thank you James! did not know I upload the slide show to youboob!

I usually use Photobucket and sometimes Imageshack. But now that I've seen the reviews I'll check out Picassa too.

I've used Picasa as an editer, but never online. I'll check it out. Imageshack was the other one I forgot about

Picassa just makes it really easy to upload a single image or full folders.. I got my tube account linked now :) yea!

Back