CALLING ALL NC RIDERS!!!

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Think it's time for the North Carolina Chapter of the Busa Mafia to hook up for a little riding! I'm off this weekend Thur-Sat. if anyone wants to ride a little hit me back.

Think it's time for the North Carolina Chapter of the Busa Mafia to hook up for a little riding! I'm off this weekend Thur-Sat. if anyone wants to ride a little hit me back.
If I leave now, I just might make it by thursday....
tounge.gif

Love to get there. I keep trying to figure out how to get the bike down to Charolette and Hickoy/Conover when I come on business. Last year i took some time and made it to Kingsport TN (843 miles)Ashville NC and the Smokies for some rding. Glad your weather is getting good, ours has a way to go.

Love to get there.  I keep trying to figure out how to get the bike down to Charolette and Hickoy/Conover when I come on business.  Last year i took some time and made it to Kingsport TN (843 miles)Ashville NC  and the Smokies for some rding.  Glad your weather is getting good, ours has a way to go.
Yeah NE, you guys are getting some snow this week aren't you. That's a heck of a way to usher in the spring. It's nice here but still chilly and windy for April. Hopefully things will warm up this weekend & stay warm.

Then in the summer I'll be saying "I'll be glad when it cools off" You know never satisfied!

Wish I was still there to ride with 'ya, Big Dawg! Left last summer and haven't been able to get back.

You're not missing BS, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for bike weekin Myrtle Beach. I'm supposed to work, but I was thinking about coming down after work on Saturday.

I've got stuff to do around the house since I'm moving again. Besides that, I guess I will just have to go ride!

I might be available for a ride so long as it is not too far away (Winston Salem, Greensboro, there abouts). Depends on the weather of course. I ride down that way alot anyway.

I might be up for a ride sat sometime. Have to be up working @ 4am, so might be ready for a ride around noonish...maybe earlier, where r u thinking about riding?

I'm going to do all you NC riders a favor. I'm going to tell you that I'm NOT going to ride. See that way, the weather will be absolutely beautiful for you.

If I say, "Yeah, I'm going riding.", you can bet your ass that it will rain, snow, or be windy as hell.

I'm doing you guys this favor because I care for the well-being of my fellow Busa riders.

--Juggler

P.S. If you can get me a message without Mother Nature finding out, tell me where you guys are going to be, and maybe I'll...DRIVE MY CAR there (just in case she's listening).

Don't know where to ride truely, but I'm open to suggestions. I know the weather is supposed to be awesome Friday and there is a chance of rain Sat.

Hey I finally up and about so I'm gonna be free to ride saturday afternoon.. hopefully i can get out today and scuff up this new tire
cool.gif

I'm hitting the road this afternoon for a while....and plan on a ride tomorrow and possibly sunday weather permitting. I have done some good rides down to Sanford and then there are a bunch of riders that gather up in N. Raleigh in the evenings. Sunday could be a great Michaels day if mother nature plays nice in the morning.

Anyway, ping me or post here and lets get something put together.

BTW, who's going to Deals Gap in 2wks? Dezzy are you going? If you are going let me know and lets hook up for the drive up.

-Brian

BTW, was anyone riding on Holly Springs road a few days  ago (last weekend maybe)?  I passed a busa (think silver one
rock.gif
) heading towards Holly Springs on my busa (black/blue).  Just curious if that was a club member or not.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: "cuz the period was too close to the ? ;)"|1081528638 -->

rock.gif

BTW, was anyone riding on Holly Springs road a few days  ago (last weekend maybe)?  I passed a busa (think silver one
rock.gif
) heading towards Holly Springs on my busa (black/blue).  Just curious if that was a club member or not.
rock.gif
zukracer,

That probably would have been me. I've got a '03 silver/grey, and I ride around your area frequently as I live right down the road from you.

--Juggler

rock.gif

So who's riding tomorrow and/or Sunday? Post here and lets see if we can get a group together.

I'm game for whatever
cool.gif

Sorry guys got the replys too late. Weather on my end (Goldsboro) has been pretty jacked. Drenched Sat (after call for no rain) and chance of thundershowers Sun. I'm still game for a hook up. I think Zukracer suggested a once a month Busa ride. Can you imagine 5-6 Busas (or more) cruising together. Man someone would call the Feds! Let's make it happen.

Be safe and God bless.

Back