Busted by the Po Po

Man I worked all night keeping everyone safe and the peace and now I'm working on sleep deprivation between you and Chelle, and for a change she's being nicer.

It's simple, DOT not LEO places the signs, probably on state guidelines and engineering studies. It could be a mistake or maybe too many folks died in that area. I don't know, but the officer caught you messing up and he spanked you for doing 19 over the limit. When you go to court the Judge will probably reduce it. He was just doing his job, and believe me he didn't benefit from it.

(schroetf @ Jul. 07 2007,16:28) why cant they leave us alone and catch bad people instead----
+1
I agree. It's so obviously a money making scheme.
I can see pulling someone over that's obviously driving
recklessly, especially a cager, but to pop a fully geared sport biker that's trying to keep himself clear from packs of cars is just counter-productive to safety.
Cops could be doing so much more to be actually
apprehending rapists, murderers, deadbeats etc...
Giving speeding tickets is like hunting Buffalo with a
BB gun. Pointless and irritating.

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 09 2007,10:58)
(schroetf @ Jul. 07 2007,16:28) why cant they leave us alone and catch bad people instead----
+1
I agree. It's so obviously a money making scheme.
I can see pulling someone over that's obviously driving
recklessly, especially a cager, but to pop a fully geared sport biker that's trying to keep himself clear from packs of cars is just counter-productive to safety.
Cops could be doing so much more to be actually
apprehending rapists, murderers, deadbeats etc...
Giving speeding tickets is like hunting Buffalo with a
BB gun. Pointless and irritating.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,07:51) Man I worked all night keeping everyone safe and the peace and now I'm working on sleep deprivation between you and Chelle, and for a change she's being nicer.

It's simple, DOT not LEO places the signs, probably on state guidelines and engineering studies. It could be a mistake or maybe too many folks died in that area. I don't know, but the officer caught you messing up and he spanked you for doing 19 over the limit. When you go to court the Judge will probably reduce it. He was just doing his job, and believe me he didn't benefit from it.
Nothing but luv for ya D03

Go get some zzzzzzzzzzz's

Back