busahigg .... need wheelie tips

only thing i have to add is coming down maybe try to work the back break a little, it works pretty good just dont jam on it, just break a little

As you are coming back to earth, Right before your front tire hits the deck give it a little throttle and the landing will be smooth as glass.
this is the way!

you might want to watch the girly man wheelie show for information on clutch based wheelies, to give you an idea... it also demonstrates throttle controlled landings...

i have improved significantly since this video was made, but you will see some first gear power wheelies, second gear clutchers, and some soft landings...

CLICK HERE TO SEE GIRLY MAN WHEELIE SHOW

That squirel sure gets around!
1zhelp.gif

Had to Track this topic.. lots of great info guys and I'm in the same boat as the topic starter.

Someday I will see what WOT is like on this thing and probably **** myself. That day will be after another 300 miles or so though.
thumbs-up.gif

twelve O,clock is the best position to ride a wheelie on a bus, thats where the balance point is, you can milk it longer....
Dude you are TWISTED......JK.
But twelve oclock is not the best pace for a newbie wheellier to spend time.
Has anyone else noticed that since MSF got busted playing a joke on RSD that he uses "JK" alot??!!

Hehehe... Dude... It's cool. I dunno about everyone else, but I laughed my a$$ off on that prank. You rule! Carry on... And screw anyone who can't take a little humorous shot from time-to-time.

Yeah, had great fun with thzt one ... Don't think RSD 'll hold a grudge ... So MSF, don't get all "politically correct on us ... It's all in good fun, let's keep it that way ...

some good advice here, just one thing to add when yer sceert of how high yer wheel is. If you can see over the screen and see where you're going, then you're nowhere near looping it. Balance point on the bus is almost scraping the tail in first, don't have to be so high in second tho.

twelve O,clock is the best position to ride a wheelie on a bus, thats where the balance point is, you can milk it longer....
Dude you are TWISTED......JK.
But twelve oclock is not the best pace for a newbie wheellier to spend time.
Has anyone else noticed that since MSF got busted playing a joke on RSD that he uses "JK" alot??!!

Hehehe...  Dude...  It's cool.  I dunno about everyone else, but I laughed my a$$ off on that prank.  You rule!  Carry on...  And screw anyone who can't take a little humorous shot from time-to-time.
ya...ya...ya I know..... life sucks when ya gotta tip toe through the tulips.
I'm bein a good lil boy now so the Cachterator don't give me the heave.

Yeah, had great fun with thzt one ... Don't think RSD 'll hold a grudge ... So MSF, don't get all "politically correct on us ... It's all in good fun, let's keep it that way ...
RSD was fine with it......but the big dogs.....maybe not so much.
It was just good wholesome fun, but gotta respect thier wishes!!!!!!!
I'm on my best now I swear.....well no hold on I won't swear...I promise!!!!!!

Back