Busahaya's install pics!!!

Thank you and God Bless. These will be a lot of help this weekend!

Thank you and God Bless.  These will be a lot of help this weekend!
No problem, it was a pain to upload all the pics, but I figured it would help someone out. Good to know it was worth it
smile.gif

looks great!
smile.gif

the bike runs ok without the power commander?

how much louder would you say it is above stock?
Yup, ok to run without one. Just keep an eye on the spark plugs and watch for too lean situation. I have run my bike with a full system yoshi TRS for 2yrs, no problems. But I'm getting a PC3r in a couple months just to gain the hp advantage a full system gives you.

Its barely louder than stock idling, but once you rev it up it is much louder than stock, but not the loudest exhaust.

Thank you for taking the time to document your work to help others. i certainly appreciate it! I was unsure about doing an exhuast mod by myself, but seems as long as i know how to use the basic tools and have a little patience, i can do it. Is there any special advise you could give that might save a little time? I don't mind taking my time but if you have a few tips for a newbie tinkerer, i'd appreciate it.

On the PAIR removal kit, can you use the kit without changing headers or pipe. This PAIR system is simply an emission device, right?
If I can get rid of the PAIR and keep my stock exhaust system I'll do it.
Last question: Where do I get the kit.

You can get the kit here

I don't think I have heard of anyone doing it without piping the bike but yes it is jus an emission device. Ask Johnnycheese he would know for sure what removing it would do.

That's awesome. I would go with yoshi too. I really like that pipe, it sucks that the complete system removes the dual exhaust though, I like the look of a dual setup better.

Nice looking setup there..One question though... You couldn't clean the rust off the headerbolts?
tounge.gif

I have the TRS on my bike and love it...

Those Yosh Tri-Oval's are the sweetest setups you can buy IMO. I have the Carbon Can on mine and love it. I was a big Akra fan but after having the Tri-Oval I would not have anything else.

I can't remember doin this when I blocked my PITA, I mean PAIR system. Maybe I should go check lol. Although it doesn't pop or backfire or anything so I must be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back