BusaDrive is down

With the last couple days cooling off here in NE Indiana, the Metzler is getting a "greasy" feeling on the streets.

The temps dropped into the low 70's during the day and I can feel the tires washing out on the street with this small cooling of the black top. The "tar" stripes where they sealed the cracks are like ice and the rear will spin if you gas on it.

they were waiting on a neurologist (i think) to come check on the blood collecting on the right side of his brain...other injuries were fairly minor compared to that...right big toe smashed pretty good...bruising on his right arm...right hand swelled up especially around the knuckles...he was having a good deal of pain between his shoulder blades

I'm pretty sure this is where it happened ( the red #1).

image_map.gif

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HAROLD AND HIS FAMILY, GET WELL QUICK BRO, TO ALL THAT WERE RIDING WITH HIM THANK YOU FOR LOOKING OUT AND TAKE CARE, TO MANY BUSA RIDERS GOING DOWN LATELY. BE SAFE !!!

Thank goodness the helmet did it's job! Hooray for his friends & the EMT's.

Daym guys, I'm sure sorry to see this. Harold, my prayers are with you bro. Thanks for taking care of him untill help arrived, I know it had to give him some comfort. It's a ***** when you go down and you are by yourself. Ride with care everyone, too many of us have gone down the last few weeks. Glad he was geared up.

Holly crap. I'm glad it's not a different story. Looks like we could've been sending RIPs. He is one lucky dude. He was lucky you guys were there & his angel was there too. The bike and helmet say it all.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery for him & for some peace of mind to the family in this tough time.

This sucks, I hope this is (the pics) a reminder of what can happen, for me especially. I'm not pointing fingers. Gravel, wet road, dumb cager, sometimes things happen, just be a little extra careful maybe.

PS For those how met Tim at the bash 2yrs ago, He just started eating solid food 5 wks ago from his wreck in Nov. 06. I guess that why I've been alittle up-tight when I see someone has gone down, sorry for that. Doug.

best wishes for a speedy recovery, the bike could be repaired or replaced.Looks like internal peices of the eng. on the ground by the looks of one of the pics.

On behalf of the 20 plus Busa riders I've ridden with in the past few months(Wect Coast guys), and myself, we hope and pray for your speediest of recoveries, it sounds like you have quite an awesome group of thoughtful friends in your area, that's comforting. We wish the best for your recovery.

Thoughtfully, Raydog

(semi @ Sep. 16 2007,16:22) this is not how i like to see anyone's bike end it's day...please, just ride your own ride when you are riding with others...don't push beyond where you are comfortable...it is much better to take it a little bit slower and finish the day on two wheels with you and your bike intact than to have your baby carried away like this...i don't think there is a member here that will mind waiting at the next turn-off for you to catch up...if they do, you don't need to be riding with them in the first place...just my $.02
Right on ! This could have been a lot worse. Thanks to you all for staying with him. We will have to plan another day. Next ride for me will be at the Gap.

Prayers for a quick recovery..... Thanks to the guys for being there too.

Back