Busa Withdrawls

hckyguy1

Registered
Its been about 5 days since I left for college, and its already driving me crazy not having the Busa here to ride. I want to bring it but dont trust people with leaving out on campus, so its staying home till I can get a storage unit or something to put it in.

Needed to rant for a minute, no busa = unhappy me. :banghead:

Okay im done now.

Last edited:
I hear ya.Im guessin you cant get in the house/dorm room?

What school? There maybe someone here that lives nearby with a garage space for ya

Your Busa misses you as much as you miss her, She is lonely, Maybe we should bring her over to my house and Misty can keep her company until you get back.

Just be sure to leave the keys :whistle:

its at SDSU in Brookings, SD. So I doubt anyone is around, although there is one other Busa here in town that I saw once. Im supposed to be getting it tonight :please:

and I live in the on campus apartments on the third floor... so no luck getting it in the apartment

Get a cheapie moped to cruise around on. It'll ease the pain.

its at SDSU in Brookings, SD. So I doubt anyone is around, although there is one other Busa here in town that I saw once. Im supposed to be getting it tonight :please:

and I live in the on campus apartments on the third floor... so no luck getting it in the apartment

tell them your affraid of heights and clostrophibic. You need a ground floor room with outside access.:laugh:

Park it in the commons, put a rope around it and get a plaque that says "DO NOT TOUCH". They'll think it's a museum piece.

Back