Busa Video

christianjax

Registered
This was edited using some raw footage of me on my Busa that was shot for a Suzuki commercial for the Jacksonville Market. That is actually me on my Busa. I wish there was more time for more shots, but enjoy.

P.S. I know I made a stink about "thrash" music on motorcyle and racing videos, but this is a MUSIC video, not just a video with music in it.

I have no idea why it looks so crappy online. This was produced in a real tv production suite and looks awesome without youtube.
sadnews.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

The file would be way too big for youtube, that's why the quality sucks.

well thats pretty cool! a 12" power wheelie would be even cooler (along with the "pro driver closed course" thing
laugh.gif

how did you get to have this much fun?

that is cool,surprised with the jeans though and not full leathers but then i guess that would scare off the average joe....very cool though
beerchug.gif

Christian...I have put mine on Veoh (primarily because they're too large for YouTube), but it's the same thing...significant reduction in quality; rendering the file less than pleasant.

Good luck.

Good video. It looks chuncky because it's probably rendered at either 24 fps or 60 fps. YouTube will do better with 15 pfs. 30p fps will also scale well to the 15 fps that YouTube will work best with. Rerender it at 15p fps or 30p fps and try again. It will look much smoother that way.

that is cool,surprised with the jeans though and not full leathers but then i guess that would scare off the average joe....very cool though
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

always have to be a critic.
firedevil.gif

i do not wear full leather in 95 degrees weather and 70 dewpoint!

nice video, like the pin stripe on the wheels.
ThumbsUp.gif

Very Cool, I was half expecting the front wheel off the ground at some point. The music just kinda leads in that direction.

Back