Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busa+turbo+Ben= HAPPY BEN!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so GMbusa headed into town this weekend and happened to have a toy with him. His new 06 turbo busa... He knows I've been wanting to ride, and I've also wanted to ride a turbo busa. He also knows my skill level, and knows if anything happened, I would pay for it.

So, as my first ride on a bike since my wreck? TURBO BUSA!!!! Yeas, I took it slow at first, got used to the bike, and only really got on it in first, and honestly, I think my mind subconciously blocked me from going full throttle. Still, It's the ONLY time I've ridden a bike that spun the tire at 50-80 mph on throttle... DANG! I got going easy up to 4k on my last run, and finally talked myself to go into the boost... As soon as it hit 8k the tire broke loose, I shifted to second, and spun a bit, hooked, then shutdown as I quickly ran out of room... and quickly ran over the speed limit. So, All in all? I went from having a semi crappy past couple days to not giving a shid anymore and wanting a turbobusa!

GMbusa is the man. He's been a great friend of mine for a while now, and on his and his wifes (Dreamin of ridin) allowance, I got to experience a turbo busa. Fahkin A! These two have made my week. I would like to extend a special thank you to Susan and Paul for letting me test ride it, and making me incredibly happy!

Man, I feel like I'm a journalist writing a review... Oh well, for good measure in that case...

Story by Ben Harper on the subject of Gator Motors owner Paul and his wife Susan letting Ben ride a turbo busa.

All tales told in part of Mr. Harper are purely fictional... no really.

kickass.gif

GMBusa is one brave man
clap.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

glad to hear someone let yer big monke-azz on a bike, even better that it was a Busa w/blower!
beerchug.gif

kudos to Paul for the hookup-u rock dude!
bowdown.gif

glad to hear someone let yer big monke-azz on a bike, even better that it was a Busa w/blower!
beerchug.gif

kudos to Paul for the hookup-u rock dude!
bowdown.gif
Yeah, I was a monkey on it.. In fact, it looked like a Monkey Fugging a Coconut... A MFC if you will...

Sorry, Dane Cook joke...

just dont switch up now, and start rollin tha CT-2000 ya sonofa-B!
or I'll shoot you in your chest-plate, sooper-bleeder!
guns.gif

(sorry for using harsh letters...)
cool.gif

I was washing a dish, heard the crash, and came out.
firedevil.gif

Good deal, that bike is sick.

Allow me.
thumb_up.gif

DSC06612.jpg

Top Bottom