"Busa-time"

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
My theory of a dynamic I have dubbed "Busa-Time", consists of the expansion of real time based on the Suzuki Hayabusa and including but not requiring modifications. Here is the expression:

BT = rA + [RTs x mHP]

where:
BT = Busa-Time [patent pending]
rA = Rider Ability [motorcycle experience]
RTs = the Real Time space size available [time frame]
mHP = Hayabusa's manuverable Horse Power [this is greatly affected by tire size, mods, general working condition and suspension]

Example:
You are sitting at an intersection at a stop sign ready to turn right but you need to turn, get immediately into the left lane and perform a left turn. This is a four lane road with two cars coming in both lanes from both directions about an eight mile away and closing in at around 35-40mph. If you were in a normal vehicle the prudent response would be to sit there, with your blinker ticking away, waiting paitently for the traffic to clear and you go on your way.

Enter Busa-Time. Under the same conditions, your riders ability in addition to the Real Time Space or "time frame" multiplying by the level of maneuverable horse powers available on your specific Hayabusa takign into account many of the mods available to make your bike easier to steer or increasign torque, causes what normal people can not see and that is an expansion in time, meaning you can accomplish that much more in the same amount of space. You heighten awareness due to riding a Hayabusa makes you see more in the same time frame and recalulate distances covered and possibilites not previously available - all in Busa time.

So, while you sit there watching on coming traffic in slow motion of dubbed Busa-time, you have calulated your exit, turn and entry times via your available manueverable horsepower times your real time space adding in your own ability, and pull right on out, change lanes, signal and turn left all quicker than the time it take the oncoming traffic to move 30 feet. You executed a Busa-time maneuver perfectly, not even thinking about the time expansion you slipped thru and already concerning yourself with the new set of traffic and obsticles.

IN SUMMARY:
Busa-time is a real and functional part of our everyday lives. It should be understood, respected and abused like all the other elements of this planet. Use Busa-time today and enhance your experince here on Earth.

113 [Bt]

Yea, What he said! You should be a speech write WWJD. You could convince someone to believe in something without them knowing what it is they believe in.
laugh.gif

My theory of a dynamic I have dubbed "Busa-Time", consists of the expansion of real time based on the Suzuki Hayabusa and including but not requiring modifications.  Here is the expression:

BT = rA + [RTs x mHP]

where:
BT = Busa-Time  [patent pending]
rA = Rider Ability  [motorcycle experience]
RTs =  the Real Time space size available [time frame]
mHP = Hayabusa's manuverable Horse Power [this is greatly affected by tire size, mods, general working condition and suspension]

Example:  
You are sitting at an intersection at a stop sign ready to turn right but you need to turn, get immediately into the left lane and perform a left turn.  This is a four lane road with two cars coming in both lanes from both directions about an eight mile away and closing in at around 35-40mph.  If you were in a normal vehicle the prudent response would be to sit there, with your blinker ticking away, waiting paitently for the traffic to clear and you go on your way.

Enter Busa-Time.  Under the same conditions, your riders ability in addition to the Real Time Space or "time frame" multiplying by the level of maneuverable horse powers available on your specific Hayabusa takign into account many of the mods available to make your bike easier to steer or increasign torque, causes what normal people can not see and that is an expansion in time, meaning you can accomplish that much more in the same amount of space.  You heighten awareness due to riding a Hayabusa makes you see more in the same time frame and recalulate distances covered and possibilites not previously available - all in Busa time.

So, while you sit there watching on coming traffic in slow motion of dubbed Busa-time, you have calulated your exit, turn and entry times via your available manueverable horsepower times your real time space adding in your own ability, and pull right on out, change lanes, signal and turn left all quicker than the time it take the oncoming traffic to move 30 feet.  You executed a Busa-time maneuver perfectly, not even thinking about the time expansion you slipped thru and already concerning yourself with the new set of traffic and obsticles.

IN SUMMARY:
Busa-time is a real and functional part of our everyday lives.  It should be understood, respected and abused like all the other elements of this planet.  Use Busa-time today and enhance your experince here on Earth.

113 [Bt]
Is there a chance that you have a little too much time on your hands?
AAAssjani.gif

hahahahaha I had to put into words what I just expeineced. ...that and I have no girlfriend right now so I currently have full use of my brain power

I've also traveled in time but since no one ever believes me, no reason to talk about it here

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093225014 -->

Been there too WWJD..............................there's this turn onto a local highway where I would usually wait for an opening down the road, pull onto the acceleration lane in advance of the opening, and then merge when the opening caught up with me. Now if I notice an opening that is in front of the car that just went by me, I can easily be in front of that car by the time the acceleration lane ends.
wink.gif
I knew what it was, I just didn't know what to call it!!!!!!!
smile.gif

It normally takes a car driver 3-4 hours to drive back from the Croatian Coast to Sarajevo. This would be at peak traffic on a Sunday evening when everybody is coming home from their weekend at the coast. The distance is approximately 240 km. In Busa-Time® I was able to bypass all of the traffic jams in order to complete the trip in just over two hours. Sustained an average speed of 120 kph. This while splitting lanes and speeding in the opposite lane when there was no oncoming traffic to dodge.

hahahahaha  I had to put into words what I just expeineced.   ...that and I have no girlfriend right now so I currently have full use of my brain power

I've also traveled in time but since no one ever believes me, no reason to talk about it here
I believe you, I hit Warp dirive into wor holes every week. My Grey hair has been getting light (grey) from going in and out of the wholes.

I can't count the times I have thought, "If I was on my busa, I would have been gone by now!". LOL!

Back