Busa rider from Singapore

Welcome to the ORG brother/sisterhood.

You'll enjoy your time here.

Anything you need...just ask.

p.s. People are gonna be wanting pix of your bike...(seriously)...people like ME!

Enjoy the ride!

Scar

welcome.gif
aboard!
hello.gif

Please post up some pics!
winkold.gif

Welcome to the board teck just wondering how much did you pay for your busa, because the auto industry in singapore is expensive... have fun while u are here

hello.gif
Welcome to the oRg.....

We are waiting for the Pics of your ride.........

IMG_0008.JPG

welcome.gif
So glad you joined us. Look forward to more posts from you. Tell us more about the bike scene where you live.

"DOUG !!"....Can you believe it
rock.gif
?.......SINGAPORE IN THE O-R-G-HIZZIE !!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Welcome aboard !!!  Now shoot some pics !!!!  it's DA'
rulez8bn.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hi everyone, thanks for e welcome. In Singapore a new hayabusa cost abt $22k to $24k but not for e busa08. Petrol in singapore is very expensive and we have to pay roadtax and ERP(Electronic Road Pricing) in e city and expressway with a gantry. Mostly in Singapore everywhere u ride and park u have to pay $$$.. In Singapore any modification u intend to do on yr bike u might have to seek approval from LTA (Land Transport Authority). But of course small mod like airbox mod u don't need to get any approval. All of u can go this website see what are e type of modification that is allowed and not allowed on yr bikes or cars.

Website is
http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish....de.html

My busa is 06 model and i have only done few mod like airbox mod, stainless yoshimura bolt-on exhaust and installed with Gipro with TRE. Previously my bike fited with Yoshimura full system(4-2-1) but recently I have change it to bolt-on as I prefer e looks of bolt-on so in e picture u will see different exhaust system. Anyone who is coming to Singapore for holiday can come find me and we can go around see Singapore hayabusa group. In Singapore we have a website for local bikers with all Q & A.

Website is http://www.singaporebikes.com .

My_bikes.jpg

Back