Busa Rider Ages

Busa Rider Ages - poll (for busa owners)

• under 16

Votes: 704 100.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• Old as dirt...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow look, a perfect bell curve. 2% on bottom (16-20) and 2% on top ( need I say). Funny how it works out that way wink.gif

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074672969 -->

i got my first bike at 16, bought a sport tour for the gas milage and low speed... btw i wanted the ss but dad wouldnt let me get anything to fast... so i got a 2001 katana 600. got up and went.. but was to slow for me.. went 1 down 2 up and then the next day i went to down a no outlet road that wasnt marked &quot;no outlet&quot; and saw stones, slammed on the breaks, hit a lil hill at about 75-80 and ramped it.. remember hitting my head on the ground 3 times and landed next to the bike about 40-50 yards out... my headlights were about 30 yards from the bike and both fairings were completely trashed and broke in a million pieces.. so right now.. im just chillin without a bike... ill have a hayabusa here in about 2 months once i get the Katana paid off. i invested so much money into it just to get it a little bit faster and to look stock so i could sell it... but then i went out and totaled it... grrrrr LOL ohwell.. we learn as we go.. just gotta pay attention to road signs alot more and im only gonna ride fast on the roads that i know really well... start slow and then start going faster... im excited.. cant wait

I'm 46 and have been riding for 27yrs, smile.gif1st Busa, why did I wait so long.?  :doh:  Best I could have done would have been the 1999, cept I could have tried another sport bike sooner.  idea3.gif  Oh well. I got one now.  

Can anyone beat 46 yrs old on a Busa.?  Be honest now.

:jump:  :jump:  :jump:
Yep, you young pup.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

39 and still can't explain it.. ..do we HAVE to feel our age?.. I don't - never did..

..I think that with the RIGHT attitude, I will STILL have problems getting inside XXX shows.. oh, who cares - I don't go there anyway.. smile.gif

39, I am already a grandpa. I have one child left at home and she just turned 16, the older ones have already moved out. I'm soon to be an empty nester. My wife and I look forward to lots of riding together.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back