Busa racing from the dark side...

bjewell

Registered
Hayabusa street racing - Harley Davidson Forums

A few guys over five pages get a little grumpy but most are highly appreciative of not only Busa's but sports bikes in general because they either rode them or still do ride them.

I give CastrostreetRainbowflag7mm about half a click to be on this like like stink on you-know-what.

It's good to know though, that many over on the dark side have Hayabusa's and post on both boards... 'S'all good ya'all!

bjewell,
Been a member over there for while now (also go by kromdom, 02 RKC). Slipped my mind that you also ride a Hardly Ableson :whistle:

Got two in the garage next to the Busa... The Harley Site is huge and has every kind of rider you would ever want to meet...

I wonder if these guys know that it was Harley riders who defeated that POS legislation in Tejas that would have required passengers on sports bikes to have a motorcycle license? The Dark Side looks out for all bikers, wouldn't have it any other way. ;- )

Tq

Did you even have to hit 3rd gear?

I could not read all the "you are crazy, stupid, etc posts". Why the K & N filters? It can`t be to try and get another 1/4 HP out of the Ultimate Vibrator.

I told my girlfriend that when I decide to get a "recliner" it will be a Gold Wing.

Strange how you call it a 'turd shaped rocket ship' here and insult everyone but brag about how well it handles on a Harley forum?

most harley guys i meet love the busa....everyone once in a while i'll run into an arse hole that says his harley is faster then the busa....i just chuckle and pull away:thumbsup: we are all the same. two wheels, the open road and the love of the ride, keep the shiny side up:thumbsup:

i guy on a harley asked me today if my busa was as fast as they say it is. I told him "it makes it up the big hill" my favorite reply lol

Back