Busa powered go cart.

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

I had a 01 busa motor I tried to fit into a quadzilla quad frame. Quadzillas are like 20% bigger than other quads so I thought hay no problem. It was way to tall for it to work if you still wanted to trail ride or jump and dune ride. If I wanted a drag quad sure but I ended up giving up on that dream and selling the motor.

i seen these before..its just crazy. id love to see that flying past me on the highway
laugh.gif

We were out at Firebird raceway to watch the shifter carts running... at the end of the day after they closed the track down we got to drive one of them...

I went home with a cracked rib just from driving one of those things on a race track..

I never crashed or hit a thing but I could not breath the next day.. ended up getting it checked and the Doc said it was a hairline stress fracture and that there was nothing he could do except give it time...

The side g's from cornering is all I could figure.. They have custom seats built I guess.. no wonder... Shame this guy never gets going very fast on the video

Seems like huge overkill. No way you can put all that power to the ground....

Still fun though
cool.gif

Back