Busa Play time

Sorry but I didn't see much skill there.Mostly stupidity.IMO any one can drive like a maniac for a certain length of time until they finally run out of luck.Put it on a track against real skill and see how you make out.Until then,,,good luck and try not to kill anyone. :)

sweet! got some nice roads over there. no pot holes like here in new England....:whistle:
There are a few, but i miss those

Then PLEASE be careful! Your kids need their Dad!

I try to be bro, thanks

How did your wife like the vid:poke: :laugh:

She's used to this by now

I had to hit pause and put my helmet on:please:

What do the cops do to you over there if they catch you doing that sort of stuff?

err, i had a plate mod.. i used a cupboard hinge that makes my plate flip up, basically its all cash based..u speed over 160kmph then it impound for a week and a fine.

I enjoyed watching your video, no coment on your riding style:banghead:.... been there done that also, be safe brother!

thanks

Sorry but I didn't see much skill there.Mostly stupidity.IMO any one can drive like a maniac for a certain length of time until they finally run out of luck.Put it on a track against real skill and see how you make out.Until then,,,good luck and try not to kill anyone. :)

2006-07 - 750cc Champ 1st place
08-09 - 750cc 2nd place
@ the moment im prepping a 1000cc bike for the track
my best time on this busa on track full weight was 1min 19 seconds in the BIC track, but i never took it back after installing the exhaust, pc , etc.
thanks

Btw guys, at the moment my vids are mostly with the cam on the tank, i did try to put the cam on top of my helmet on my Zx10r but i didnt like the outcome.
Any suggestions as to where would be a good place to mount the cam?
thanks in advance

At what race or series?? Dust bowl 200?Seriously, I know you have a beauty track there,I just really doubt the ability level there and a picture is worth a thousand,,,no?

At what race or series?? Dust bowl 200?Seriously, I know you have a beauty track there,I just really doubt the ability level there and a picture is worth a thousand,,,no?

it was the Donkey cart 700 series, but seriously..here u go..
DSC00053.jpg

Bikemasterturn00000.jpg

groupphoto2.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

17022007134.jpg

If you go to my youtube channel, theres a short vid of me on track as well
to view track go here http://www.bahraingp.com/Pages/default.aspx

As for the ability level, i dont see how you know this, but you can always see the standings of the riders on the bic website, you may not be aware but in the 1000 series, locals have made track records..im not one of them..but maybe ill get there someday

Questions?

it was the Donkey cart 700 series, but seriously..here u go..
DSC00053.jpg

Bikemasterturn00000.jpg

groupphoto2.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

17022007134.jpg

If you go to my youtube channel, theres a short vid of me on track as well
to view track go here http://www.bahraingp.com/Pages/default.aspx

As for the ability level, i dont see how you know this, but you can always see the standings of the riders on the bic website, you may not be aware but in the 1000 series, locals have made track records..im not one of them..but maybe ill get there someday

Questions?

Sorry, still calling b.s.

I will need ..

Dirt samples from the track.
Rubber samples from the tire used (front only)
Notarized signature from 2 track officials.
3 oz of sweat from the track suit used that day.

Please send all samples certified mail to..

186 quit haten' Blvd
suite 1
In your face, Oregon 97355.

Thank you.

Well BMB, you have a pretty trophy there and a nice ribbon.I hope you're as good as you think and do well in professional racing.You have some nice pictures of what looks to me like a track day at best.Street cars with numbers in the garage too waiting for their sessions??or what. I think my favorite is the shot of someone on the yellow GSXR taking a left hander,,,,is that a f...n scarf around his neck?? Ya .serious racers want to look good around the track.Good luck with all your future endeavours,hopefully you won't kill somebody. :)

2006-07 - 750cc Champ 1st place
08-09 - 750cc 2nd place

Wow! That (sounds) like quite an achievement!
No offense
And all you got was a 10" tall trophy and ribbon with a plastic emblem??
Ive gotten bigger trophies for going 3 rounds and winning on a Friday night $10 gamblers race, even got a sticker saying I am a weiner..ooops Winner :banghead: Damn It I am winner look!!! Weeeeeee! OK going out to speed up and down the highway in celebration.

@jetgod thanks

@lankeeyankee I actually have a bundle of medals, I didnt continue track racing coz I own 4 bikes , the cost of running track is not cheap therefore I stopped, as I mentioned I am in the process of prepping a gixxer1000 for track use with race fairings etc but I'm taking my time doing it.
The pix I posted at the time it was not a requirement to have race fairings etc, now the rules are for open track day you are allowed a street bike or anyone can enter
For circuit racing u need race fairings for here and to enter the Qatar circuit so that's what I'm doing.

Be safe! And don't forget to use your turn signals when changing lanes at a buck eighty!

Its all good man! You have no fear, but respect other riders... Clipping isn't cool. Would be cool if you could mount the go pro to the front forks to watch the front wheel in the air. In your case seems your busa spins a lot maybe a mount on the swingarm look back past the rear tire so we can watch the tire hazing smoke at 80MPH???

Thanks but wouldn't that look weird to see nothing but the road and no display?
I mounted the cam on top of my helmet on my 08 zx10 (see utube) and it looked real werid to me bro
Lol yeah I don't mind the tire spin , am not a fan of extended swing arms, I like cornering and extended doesn't suit me for that.
I'm using iMovie to edit clips

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.168234,50.545643

Back