Busa Play time

BikeMasterBahrain

Registered
[video=youtube_share;I-tBblb52BM]http://youtu.be/I-tBblb52BM[/video]

Busa Play time, My wife gifted me over Xmas with a Go Pro Camera, so i went out to test it
enjoy

Damn dude you have that Busa screaming in the upper rpm's. What is your limiter set to, I seen it hit 13,000 rpm? I seen the shift light blinking away but you was still in the gear. You guys are flying!!! Splitting lanes is crazy and the one wheelie you did and came down right behind the vehicle that you went around. Too crazy. You can ride the wheels off that bike!!

Taking too many chances.....bet you don't have kids......

Whew! I'm worn out from watching that. Lots of foolishness going on there. Can't say I haven't done similar so I won't criticize you. Only time I really got nervous was at 9:25 mark when you were spinning the tire toward oncoming traffic.

in no way shape or form does the org condone such riding.... wtf am i saying we love it lol ... btw that has to be the longest lasting tank of gas ever

I hope those arent friends he is riding with such as 10:05 comes into the other motorcycle lane then drifts over to the left of the lane.. Lots of buzz clipping at speeds over 130+
I seen that tach bounce of 13K :O raw hiding the ever living chit out of that Busa and the temp never got over half! Have to love them GENII's

Looks like the stop lights there are made for street racing.:laugh: Anyone else notice how they work like a tree at the track? Red/Yellow then Green :thumbsup:

And all I can say is those boys over there fly wherever there going :laugh: drifting thru traffic,rollerblading behind motorcycles or skitching in their sandals outside a car. :rofl:

Man, my wife would kill me if she saw a video of me doing that. Also...get rid of that key tag....it drove me nutz watching it flap around. :laugh:

Damn dude you have that Busa screaming in the upper rpm's. What is your limiter set to, I seen it hit 13,000 rpm? I seen the shift light blinking away but you was still in the gear. You guys are flying!!! Splitting lanes is crazy and the one wheelie you did and came down right behind the vehicle that you went around. Too crazy. You can ride the wheels off that bike!!

I flashed my ECU and set the rev limit to 12,000Rpm, what i didnt do was adjust the shift lite to correspond to it..what i cant seem to understand is @ times i am in 5th gear and my indicator says 5 then 6, then 5 and 6...havent looked up why this happens or its the norm with flash yet..
I try to Ride it like i Stole it :laugh:

Taking too many chances.....bet you don't have kids......

Got 1 daughter and another one on the way bro

awesome vid!:thumbsup:

Thanks alot dude :thumbsup:

WOW. That scared the crap out me just watching that!

lool :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Supercharged :dunno:

No bro i dont like SC on a bike, i would love to put a Turbo on my Busa nothing big, just a stage 1 velocity would do me fine, but my wife is against it...:banghead:

Wow, be careful out there......

Thanks bro, i try to be.

I had to hit pause and put my helmet on:please:

What do the cops do to you over there if they catch you doing that sort of stuff?

I enjoyed watching your video, no coment on your riding style:banghead:.... been there done that also, be safe brother!

Back