Busa LED Mirrors

Aceshigh

Registered
Whazzup all, I'm new here, first post. Just was doing research on a link a buddy of mine showed me regarding the Busa LED Mirror mod someone was offering seen here.
MirrorKanji2-RazoRRBlade-hayabusa-org-375.jpg

I can't find a search function on this forum to find this, and the link Pashnit has isn't working. Do any of you know this guy or can provide me with a link to that thread?? I know it's old.

By the way, I'm trading my '03 R6 in for a 2005 Silver/Blue Busa. I had the R1 in mind for the longest but after sitting on the Busa side by side....it was like a Cadillac....Just trying to get my mods list in order. Tobin seat + this are my first 2 I'm nailin right away.

That a old post that your friend showed you. I can't remember who did this mod to the mirrors, but I do know that he is not doing them anymore! Trust me I tried to have him do my mirrors, however if you look in the search forum, I believe there is a some post on how he did this mod, which you might be able do yourself.

Good luck, welcome & congrads!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118155932 -->

RazoRRBlade is the guy that used to do them, but had competing demands and some legal issues to get through. Don't think there was a high demand for them either, but 'cruncherbusa' is right he is not doing them anymore.

Back