Busa leaning too far??

06limited1st

Registered
I had the Busa lowered 3 inches a while back so I also got a short kickstand put on her and now I raised the front all the way back up and the rear is only lowered 1/2 inch but I still have the short kickstand on there and it seems like she might be leaning a little far so my question... Is it possible for the Busa to lean too far over?? Should I put the stock kickstand back on?

Yes! You need to get it back up to close to the stock lean angle. First soft spot you park her in she is going over.

P.

Yea I figured. Would this be an issue with the motor tho? As in, oil sitting on one side and drying up on the other??? Ill get a pic for you in a second

If you go back stock I will be interested in the short kickstand if you decide to sell-- let me know by PM if you do- thanks, Chris

Your putting too much thought into a bike lean. It's fine, ride it.

I would put the stocker back on. At the very least carry a stand puck with you and use it at all times. You never know.

ha lots of good points here.. Definitely need to get on it more but 300 your from kankakee?? What color and everything on your bike, mayb I seen you around?

thumb_up.gif

Cant say Ive seen you around but 2 good lookin rides you got there. Friend of mine used to have a black SRT-4 that he would let me drive from time to time, pretty quick little thing. Wish I had a picture of my 2-wheeler on here but I dont, possibly take some pics tomorrow and get em up

i had the shorty on,then raised it 1" from -3" and had to put the stock kicker back on,im back down to -3" and i now have the shorty back on,sometimes i like to just sit on the bike with the kickstand down,cant do it if she has the shorty on and it isnt lowered,it leans too much..

Cant say Ive seen you around but 2 good lookin rides you got there. Friend of mine used to have a black SRT-4 that he would let me drive from time to time, pretty quick little thing. Wish I had a picture of my 2-wheeler on here but I dont, possibly take some pics tomorrow and get em up
You won't see me up by O'Hare! I get frustrated everytime I think about going up there.

you are right that is an extremely dangerous situation you should ship the bike to me immedialty before some thing bad happens! i'll pay the shipping!
it's for your own good really!

lol codger you're a crazy one..

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
You won't see me up by O'Hare! I get frustrated everytime I think about going up there[/quote]

lol Not frustrating for me, Im a lane splitter tho so mayb thats why
cool.gif
Mayb Ill be round your parts sometime and we'll ride

Back