Busa Hospitals and Free Clinics

So, first step is to identify inventory keepers (volunteers)...

So, for sure:
MCM
GSXcite
DevilDog
Anyone north east/north west/south east?

So, first step is to identify inventory keepers (volunteers)...

So, for sure:
MCM
GSXcite
DevilDog
Anyone north east/north west/south east?
Never know when someone might need help!
laugh.gif

MC_mustang_bessie_finished.jpg

OK....so will all the pre positioned volunteers try to communicate and ensure a well rounded assortment of parts are available at each position? For example, it would be more effective to have a little of everything at each location vice a concentration of a few parts.....make sense?

We should all create a list of what we have.....and post it.

Shawn, maybe we can come up with a common support package list to ensure each location has at a minimum, the basics. We can start there and work to more peculiar parts?

DD

OK....so will all the pre positioned volunteers try to communicate and ensure a well rounded assortment of parts are available at each position?  For example, it would be more effective to have a little of everything at each location vice a concentration of a few parts.....make sense?

Shawn, maybe we can come up with a common support package list to ensure each location has at a minimum, the basics.  We can start there and work to more peculiar parts?

DD
Yep, a little MALSP for the oRg... you see where I am going.
smile.gif

OK....so will all the pre positioned volunteers try to communicate and ensure a well rounded assortment of parts are available at each position?  For example, it would be more effective to have a little of everything at each location vice a concentration of a few parts.....make sense?

Shawn, maybe we can come up with a common support package list to ensure each location has at a minimum, the basics.  We can start there and work to more peculiar parts?

DD
Yep, a little MALSP for the oRg... you see where I am going.
smile.gif
I'm reading your mind......
smile.gif

DD

smile.gif

Back