Busa Bash Pics

Thanks for the pics. What a place to ride! Have to make it there sometime.

Thanks for sharing-- I finally get to see pic's of the Dragon
smile.gif

ok, pics are loaded into my webshots... all loaded up full res so you can download and do whatever with them 5.1MP cam, so you should be able to at least get some decent pics made if thats what you wanted.....

cool.gif

np, there's a series of you coming up through that turn and of course I got a series of your buddy on the 600 .... and who could pass the opp. to get a shot with the smokin hot 750 rider
cool.gif
just wish I had saved one pic during that series to get her going away... I tell ya, that was one hellova view .... "daddy likes"
laugh.gif

and thats more than a cheek hangin over the edge there ....

morethanacheek.jpg

yeah, some of them little fellers maybe
wink.gif
laugh.gif

here's a better view of it

biggervman.jpg

Wife had a duck when i traded she loved that bike .Manly cause of the color. But Ive been dreaming of a busa for a long time so finally quit talking about in june and did . Lucky I have aircondition in the dog house LOL

Hi All,
(You Know Who You Are !), I just got a chance to jump on and check to see how everybody fared through the weekend ! I would like to say to ZukracR, and NCBusa, WerdCat(sp?) & Brother, and a few others whose names I can't remember, that I really enjoyed meeting you all, and "Thank's" for letting me ride with you all on Sat. I look forward to riding with you all again sometime, and maybe next time, I will just get a room at the Phillips with the rest of the group so I can spend more time ridin' and socializn' ! LoL.. Later...

lmini001.gif

Steve.

Good to see you up there too Steve ....hopefully we didnt set too fast a pace up through the skyway
wink.gif
Hope you can make it up there with us in the spring time
cool.gif

steve it is with a K ;) werdkat hah! close though!!

it was an absolute blast riding with everyone it was great putting faces with names. We actually made it back from robbinsville to middle ga in about 4.5 hours!!! Hope everyone had a safe ride back.

Man Wizeguy and Werdkat, that was a great weekend. I miss green, turns in roads, I even miss my old yellow VFR. I need to stop looking at pics, I realize how much Kuwait sucks......

Back